Wanted FJ 25 parts wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pardion

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for: 1-vacuum wiper arm and nut
1-strap for locking the tool box (short tool box)

That's all for now, for project old fart 1960 FJ25 Thank's, John

Last edited:
Good idea, my plan for the time being is to try to flatten out a curved emblem. I've never seen a Toyota plug socket to compare, actually never seen a military one either, Anyone know?

Trailer socket is the same as the early military. The bracket it mounts to looks like the tail light bracket with a larger hole.

The trailer sockets can still be found new. I picked up a couple from a surplus store a while back. Think I've seen them on eBay also.

trailer socket: https://forum.ih8mud.com/fj25-classifieds-corner/601479-fj25-ww2-trailer-connector-ct.html

pic from Cruiser_Nerd

IMG_0002333.jpg

Someone has a box of early windshield wiper arms for the vacuum wipers laying around collecting dust?

Do you have a pic of the one you want to match?

How ya been?

FJ 25 Vacuum wiper arm, blade and nut

Doing good Phil, live on the Rubicon Trail 4 months a year, and goof off the other 8. How about you?

25 wiper arm 001.jpg

25 wiper arm 004.jpg

25 wiper arm 003.jpg

found the hose clamps,
Also looking for 7 tool holder clips, 4 for the jack rods and 3 for the engine crank handle

Clamps and clips have been found, thank's

Last edited:
Updated want list, Rear emblem, did anyone buy an extra that Mike Fox made? Might try to make a tool box lock strap from a FJ45. Wiper arm. Cruiser is getting painted now, and I am planning one last trip to the powder coater. Getting close. John

Last edited:
Updated want list, Rear emblem, did anyone buy an extra that Mike Fox made? Might try to make a tool box lock strap from a FJ45. Wiper arm. Cruiser is getting painted now, and I am planning one last trip to the powder coater. Getting close. John
Updated list, may need rear wire harness. John

I bought a couple at a surplus store years ago. Twenty dollars a piece for new ones. It was run by a elderly couple. Could check and see if they are still in business and have any.

526.JPG

527.JPG

wow! if they do still have new ones, i'd be interested too

I'll check and see if the are still in business Monday. This is a small mom and pop surplus store that was around for ever. If there still around I'll go check and see what they have. Lots of old interesting stuff. Years ago I picked up some clean early FJ40 hub caps they had for years,

Update: I can not find a phone for the store or sign it is still in business. Google search military surplus Phoenix brings up nothing. I know there where low tech but thought something would have come up. A Zillow satellite picture shows all the military vehicles gone. With their age I guessing it's gone. Need to find a contact to a old Viet Nam vet I worked with who knew them. I know they had a shop at their home and still may have some stuff around.

Update: I can not find a phone for the store or sign it is still in business. Google search military surplus Phoenix brings up nothing. I know there where low tech but thought something would have come up. A Zillow satellite picture shows all the military vehicles gone. With their age I guessing it's gone. Need to find a contact to a old Viet Nam vet I worked with who knew them. I know they had a shop at their home and still may have some stuff around.
John, Thank's for checking. John

thanks. i'll probably never use mine, so i'm sure used will do just fine, but new would've been pretty cool ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom