Finally got my ARB on and a bunch of other stuff... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice wagon mate.
I notice you have two big shackles hanging out of the bottem holes on youre new bullbar.
If you are planning on doing snatch or winching recovery's from there, DON'T.
There actually designed only for lifting with youre high lift jack, you can buy specific adapters to fit in those holes.

Looks nice man, I was wondering where did you get the Floor mats from and the HID's???
Thanks. I got the Husky liners at www.sor.com, I got the HID's from here: While we find your parts, please enter your ZIP Code at PartsAmerica.com Part number is 99000CSK.

Thanks, I will check that out. I'm debating right now on restoring it to stock with 12V wiring of course or doing a spring over and putting bigger tires with matching wheels on the back.

When you repaint the trailer, keep it camo.

I definitely want to keep it camo. I've never done a camo paint job before. Do you know any websites with good pointers on how to do it right?

Dang...nice!
How do you like those HIDs?

I like them alot! They turn night into day.

Nice wagon mate.
I notice you have two big shackles hanging out of the bottem holes on youre new bullbar.
If you are planning on doing snatch or winching recovery's from there, DON'T.
There actually designed only for lifting with youre high lift jack, you can buy specific adapters to fit in those holes.

Thanks for that very important tip. Does ARB make these adapters?

Thanks for the sites bro, looking forward to get them. Another question, are you working the HID's using the factory fog light switch???

Holy *****, they are great, those are the one I'm gonna get!! Right now I have a set of PIAA Spot Lights that cost me $500, but I really like the HID's, thanks for your help bro!!!

Ohhh, I almost forgot, I know you have the Light switch from slee, but are you using their harness too??? or you are using the one that came with the lights???

Holy *****, they are great, those are the one I'm gonna get!! Right now I have a set of PIAA Spot Lights that cost me $500, but I really like the HID's, thanks for your help bro!!!

Ohhh, I almost forgot, I know you have the Light switch from slee, but are you using their harness too??? or you are using the one that came with the lights???

No problem shipmate. I didn't use the wiring that came with the lights because it was pretty cheapo. I bought Slee's AUX wiring harness and hi-beam jumper harness. I would recommend getting the headlight harness as well as my mechanic reported a heck of a time trying to get the AUX and hi beam harness spliced into the stock wiring. Here's the part numbers:

Part# : LIG1002 = Aux wiring harness
Part#: LIG1004 = Hi beam jumper harness
Part # : LIG1001 = Headlight upgrade harness (the one I didn't get but you should)

I don't think you can beat these lights for the price! Good luck and post up pics when you're done.

Very nice rig and sweet trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom