For Sale Eastern NC- 74 FJ 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Moving to New Orleans in a few months, after much thought and deliberation Ive decided to sell the 40 known to me for the last 2+ years as "Jane" I can rehash info here...or you can slide over to the 40s thread I updated somewhat religiously.

Put a Trollhole Soft top and Real Steel Bows on her around Mothers Day.

I still have the hardtop, unfinished (in the same condition as seen in my 40s thread) 2 extra aisin carbs and dozens of other pieces and parts.

I put 31" Super Swampers on her last year - and all told have only put about 300 miles on them so far.
Bilstein 5100s in the rear, Rough Country on the front - Did a Hell Creek 2.5" lift in late 2012.

Flip through my thread and youll see that a superior rattlecan job was done ...the only part I didnt get to was the engine bay..which still looks as it did in this youtube video during a cold start or after she warms up

There's even a funny video of Jane saving a jeep right before we painted her...(language)

She was originally an F engine...converted to 2F/4spd before I got ahold of her. Ive religiously changed the fluids whether she was being driven or not...I have tons of pics not posted and have saved every receipt.

She can be delivered from Eastern NC to PA/Tenn/SC/GA for $1 per mile.

Asking price is $16k and Ill give a lil wiggle room to a mud member ;) PM questions /requests ...thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom