Early Toyota HHH brass lock. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cppilot

1965 FJ45 LPB original second owner
SILVER Star
Threads
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I thought I would share

I have been extremely lucky to find what I believe is a true "Toyota Unobtainium part". The elusive
HHH No. 5000 lock. Here are a few photos. Enjoy.

Any information on this lock would be very helpful. I think that it was used on the tool box under the seat on the FJ40 and the under the truck tire carrier for the FJ45 LPB.

I am hoping this is one of the last pieces I need for my FJ45LPB "Sage"

I will still need keys made!!!

Thanks
Mark

image.jpeg
Thanks Archie, I'll keep you in mind. I think it's going on this....

I really don't know much about it and there seems to be less understanding about the lock by most. Do you have any info to share?

Mark

Thanks Archie.

Bump.... Still looking for any help on the HHH lock. I am not having any luck with gathering information on the lock. I still have not been able to get any keys made after several attempts at various locksmiths.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

I'm going to a locksmith today to see if I can get key blanks. What is the number on the bottom of your padlock? John

Hey John, it's 423 but the last number may be a 5. So... 423 or 425.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Hi John, after looking at the photo I took it seems to be 423.

Thanks again,
Mark

Thanks John, enjoy the Rubi.

John do you have a key your trying to find a match or no key and looking for one to fit the lock? I have two keys that fit my HHH lock. Have them with me here and the lock is in a safe with my tool kits at another location. I'll bring my keys along when I head back and see if I can find a match if that would help.

Key report, sorry for the delay. Local Placerville, Ca. locksmith did the same key blank internet search I did and found nothing on the HHH padlock. Two days later at a cost of $16.00 he made me a spare key that works on the lock but looks ugly. I'm thinking the numbers on the bottom are the depth code for the pins. Mine has a stamp of 442 and that corresponds with the pin notches. Maybe LITP can check his to see if the number on the bottom is the same as the cuts. The locksmith used an Ilco BN1 blank. I have two blanks to send to Mark, need your address, and you can start filing. Here are some photo's. John

Pm sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom