Down & Dirty Offroad Club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have recently taken over management of an off road club based out of Chicago called Down & Dirty Offroad. I am trying to add some vehicle diversity to the club. It not a Jeep specific club but there are a lot of Jeeps. It is a pretty laid by group with varying skill levels and varying levels of vehicle modification. There is a link below. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in the club.

Down & Dirty Offroad Forums

I myself no longer own my Land Cruiser but I still have the wife's Tundra.

Hey there.

While we are notoriously anti club, anti organization (despite having all been wheeling together for 10 to 15+ years), Ill keep an eye on your events and if I am itching to wheel I may catch up with ya. Always nice to meet new wheelin folk.

Glad you thought so... It was tough and I put a lot of time into that. I'm trying, my shrink said that's all I need to do.... Try.

Hes the group diplomat!

Always take the meds.

Always take the meds.

My meds are supposed to last me a month, the first half is an awesome blur, the second half sucks ass!!

that was nice of you.

Yea i,m proud of him, I actually started to type a reply to warn this guy then I deleted it instead of posting it just for entertainment.
Ginger, you have come a long way........I thought I knew you....

It is these moments that make us proud. When our little man is starting to grow up and become, dare I say it, civil to those outside the family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom