Crysatal Cup Pond Hockey Championships! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Peace Hommies.

Just finished liquid luch with buddy Thomas and now need quick rest while I get ready for game on Charlie lake. Intoxicated Incorporated will, with Jim, me, a couple co-workers and Chris will be out and playin shinny to win. Can't wait to take the wagon out on Charlie lake, should b e good time!

Word to your mother.

Man, I must have had quite a number of those liquids, cause I dont remember writing this.

Anyway we lost 3 and won one due to forefit, however we ended up playing another team and we managed to squeek out a real win ;)

Wow, pond hockey....I would love to play if I wasn't so far away!

It was -23 with I think around -34 windchill, so it was a little cold starting out, but as soon as you had a few minutes in, the frozen toes were forgotten about.

Kim I need to talk to you about the 4WDABC stuff, I didn't get the last package with issue 2 of the back roader, and I need to send a check with this years membership money.

I'll make sure a package gets in the mail for you. email me and I'll send my phone number.

Kim, i finally sent off the swamp donkey check, do you know if the membership stuff got sent?

Kim, i finally sent off the swamp donkey check, do you know if the membership stuff got sent?

Hi Deny, the membership stuff is on it's way. i look forward to the day when I can get up your way and we can go wheelin'!

Any time, old school trucks are always welcome in our crew. No gates up here and seldom run into other users (generally quaders). We may have a couple PG trucks joining us for a run in tumbler this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom