Cruiserparts.net 97 40th Anniversary parts truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
shop.cruiserparts.net
We now have another 40th anniversary FZJ80 Land Cruiser in stock for parts. Get what you need before the parts are gone.

80 series parts truck2.jpg

Steering wheel in good shape? Price? And is it tan/brown?

Thanks.

PS side view mirror? Transmission shift lever? OEM floor mats, 1st and 2nd row? Shipped to 98406?

How about the driver's side outside door handle, middle heater/AC dash vent, and both visors to 92116? Thanks, Jon

PS FR Door?

I need the PS FD shell at the least with the trim piece.

Thanks, Matt

Looks like you have a green cruiser sitting next to the sage one. Do you have a driverside mirror?

Been to your site and I'm looking for a drivers side visor for a 97 40th LC with tan interior, not sure if you have one

cruiserparts.net

Ok guys,
The visors are so rare and wanted that people who want the tan ones need to be put on our waiting list. So call and request to be put on the list. as for the other parts we have over 300 cruisers here so most of the parts asked about are usually in stock used, and most can be bought new genuine Toyota cheaper than any dealership sells it. We can also get parts no longer produced for the US market. So call our phone guys and mention IH8MUD for your discount. I will also say the floor mats are a little hard to come by. But we do have some non-US ones new.

Im looking for a PS mirror....a windshield wiper arm+blade (top of the windshield mounted), two front marker lights for a 1970 FJ40 shipped to 49783; thanks!

I would be very interested to know the condition of the engine. Is it available? If so, what's the mileage on the odometer.

I was hoping to find out if that 40th LC has an engine that wasn't damaged in the wreck. If so, I would be very interested in it's condition. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks! Kevin

We do not have any floor mats from a 40th anniversary at this time. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for when a set does come in we would be happy to do so just give us a call and let us know. Pricing does vary depending on condition and such.

I am looking for a wheel ? have any? I have a Collector's edition with one of the rims bent. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom