Cruiser Jam - Wesley Chapel FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Date:
July 28th 2007
- 1st Annual

5300 Eagleston Blvd
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
(just north of I75/275 interchange)

28°11'19.46"N 82°23'5.37"W

Sponsors:
Wesley Chapel Toyota, Cold Stone Creamery, Warn Industry, ARB

Event Details:
2007 Cruiser Jam, brought to you by Wesley Chapel Toyota.
- This is an all ages event.

The event is comprised of Toyota FJ Cruisers and Land Cruisers of various Series from the South East Region. Showcasing FJ Cruiser and Land Cruiser off-road enthusiasts vehicles...
From the dirtiest, to the cleanest...
From the most extremely modified, to least modified factory vehicle!
All are welcome!

Cruiser Owners will participate in a traditional 'Show and Shine' event, along with a 'Dirties Cruiser' contest. Off-road obstacles will also be available for those wanting to “stretch their legs” a little throughout the day.

Event participants will also enjoy free food and beverages, refreshingly cold ice cream deserts provided by Cold Stone Creamery, prize giveaways by Toyota, ARB, and Warn!

The Wesley Chapel Toyota will also have two FJ's beefed up with aftermarket gear to show off the kind of offroading products they're placing on some of these beasts!

As this will be posted on several forums to get the word out, I have also created an Event HERE: http://FJMeetup.com/index.cfm/FJ/me...CB95AD552751/Cruiser-Jam-Wesley-Chapel-FL.htm

You can subscribe, Invite Others, and even ask/post questions.
Any updates will be made here as well.

I look forward to seeing everyone out for a fun day hanging with other Cruiser owners!

Coolness. I am going to get working on the carb this week... I am dreading it. Might come out and say hello.

Cliff
comic_ani.gif

Bummer, That date conflicts with a big cruiser wheeling trip or I would be there. There is cruisers comeing from all parts of Florida to go rock crawling...and Im not gonna miss it.

Yeah Al, If we went, we would be in the running for the gnarliest dirtiest cruiser award, although you would get the "most modified" award :D

Oh yeah Steve...

I even managed to break my tranny mount on the trail with you last weekend. There was only one good mount holding my drivetrain in... I am drilling a hole in my next one and running a bolt thru it...

Where the heck is this???

I want to enter the show and shine :flipoff2:.

Coupla miles north of Tampa, few miles west of Zypherhills . . .

A little south of the Dixon cruiser & 4runner mob :)

I'm shooting for this one. Sounds like a good time. I'll get the FJ40 all spiffy'd up for it. :grinpimp:

I stopped by to check-in on the progress at the dealership today, make sure everything was moving along as planned, and its lookin pretty nice!!!

They started working on the course yesterday, and while still unfinished I thought it was looking great!

When finished there will be 7 or 8 obstacles, with tents at the start and finish of the course.

For those who are unfamilure with the Dealership, they have a nice piece of land right against I-75 which we will be on for The Cruiser Jam. We'll be parked along the interstate, which should be interesting to say the least, and the course runs from there over towards the dealership.

Here's a stitched panoramic shot of that area (this was an after thought so isnt that great):

image.cfm

Should give everyone a better idea of the area we'll be in!! :bounce:

Spread the word, Hit the site for updates (http://CruiserJam.com), print out some flyers to hand out..
and I'll see you guys out there!

I'll be driving right by on the way up to "Hunt For The Rocks" I'll have to leave a half hour early and stop in.

Hey Jerry,

Gonna strap & tow the D4 as one of the "Challanges" ? :)

My friend at SET told me about this Dealer event. I may bring my 45 LWB pickup and then cruise up the road to A-B pit area for a little fun. Rum Bum may be interested also?

Mike

Nomis hows the work going? Is she gonna make a show at the meet? I think Mary and I will be there...............but the 40 just can't make it. Still waiting on the springs to arrive. We have been doing a ton of welding and hole repairing. Hopefully they will be here Monday. Anyone talked with the Blue Ox lately?

Nomis hows the work going? Is she gonna make a show at the meet? I think Mary and I will be there...............but the 40 just can't make it. Still waiting on the springs to arrive. We have been doing a ton of welding and hole repairing. Hopefully they will be here Monday. Anyone talked with the Blue Ox lately?

Yulp talked to him the other night...I think he said he was gonna swing in but then was head to the "hunt for the rocks" run up in Ocala..I think his truck is down for the count at the moment and he will be sporting his brothers taco.

Yulp talked to him the other night...I think he said he was gonna swing in but then was head to the "hunt for the rocks" run up in Ocala..I think his truck is down for the count at the moment and he will be sporting his brothers taco.

lowtideride, I think you have me confused with someone else?

Big Bore, the 40 is still being worked on, probably won't see the light of day for a while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom