Consider purchasing 13 LX570 or LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I currently owned a Porsche Cayenne and the maintenance it's getting expensive for the parts.
Would An 13' LX570 or LC with 90k for about $45k sound about right?
I wonder how if the maintenance is expensive on these cars.

Hello,

I currently owned a Porsche Cayenne and the maintenance it's getting expensive for the parts.
Would An 13' LX570 or LC with 90k for about $45k sound about right?
I wonder how if the maintenance is expensive on these cars.

It should be pretty reliable, but parts and service won't be cheap.

I traded in my '13 911 for my current LC. Like M1911 says, maintenance won't be cheap, but I can guarantee you it will be cheaper than maintaining a Porsche.

Thanks. For some reason some dealers will not lower the price. Some only lowered by $750...I wonder why...

You'll have a much lower maintenance bill on the Land Cruiser than a Cayenne. The only thing pricey on these cars are tires. :D

I just bought my 2013 200 with 71K miles a month ago for $45K. Dealer originally listed it for $55K then dropped to $50K after about a month sitting on the lot. It had been on the lot 55 days when I offered $45. I think I left some money on the table but the price seemed fair to me for a Toyota Certified vehicle (12,000 miles/12 month warranty). I literally internet searched every used car site and made a spreadsheet of every 2013/2014 200 LC for sale in the US. I only looked a a few LX570s, but $45K with 90K miles seems in the ballpark and a good deal compared to book price. The thing is, most people looking at an LX570 will be scared by the 90K miles. It hard to get that many miles in 3 years so I doubt there are that many like it for sale to compare. Depending how long its been for sale, you might be able to offer less. There are a lot of 2013 570's out there for sale but most have 30K to 50K miles and go for $55K and up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom