Congrats to Jason + Deirdre (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats guys! Glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy!

Thank you all for the warm welcome of Evan into the world.

Brian you hit the trails after 2 months? I thought we had to wait at least a year? I've seen some pretty cool carseats with Airbags and head restraints. Might have to find out how to put one of those in the FJ43 next year.

Hmm must be breaking the rules on babies.. ??? Ella's got a good pillow that keeps her head from wobbling back and forth.. but airbags????
Then again, Wolf's Den wasn't all that bumpy.. :)

Camping ain't exactly going out on the trails:grinpimp:

Jason do you have some viking somewhere in your family history that is a big kid.... that picture with him and D is amazing.

Also I could have swore that you told us the name was eban..... hearing must be getting bad.

Oh, that's right you guys showed up after we came back from the trails:D

Think this family needs some thoughts and prayers sent their way .

Sending thoughts and prayers your way Evan.

Yes thank you to everyone and their prayers. It turned out to be easily rectified but it really had us all scared and resulted in an ambulance ride up to the childrens hospital in Birmingham. They thought he had renal failure but luckly that was not the case and he is almost back to normal and not expecting any further complications. We will find out more tomorrow at our check up.

Thank you again for the support.

Darn Jason, Keep us informed man. I keep having to ask Robin how you all are doing. Makes me have to interupt my session on Mud to ask her .

Yes I haven't been doing a good job on keeping up in the forum world lately with flight school finishing up and the new guy keeping us busy. Will do plenty of updating when I live just down the road from Yall again and during a few of the rides I hope to make next year.

Glad to hear all is good w the E-man.

Children's Hospital is my old neck of the woods (worked there for 2 yrs - post-surgery recovery room). I was an official sheet changer/bed cleaner/stock boy - ha!

Keep us in the loop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom