SOLD CO: New In Box 200 Series Budbuilt Rock Armor Stage 3 Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hi guys - love this community, and am sad to say I just traded in our '13 Land Cruiser to Longmont Ford as we needed a larger truck to tow a fifth wheel we just bought.

Last year before our house fire I had been intending to join LCDC and had ordered a Budtbuilt Rock Armor Stage 3 setup... Those pieces showed up on my porch via UPS the week after the fire, and as such I have been storing them NIB in their shipping boxes, never mounted them on our LC (which did survive the fire) and now have no use for them. :(

Here's the specs from the Budbuilt invoice:

Land Cruiser 200 Series Stage 3

Material: Front: Aluminum 1/4"
Engine: Stainless Steel 3/16"
Trans: Aluminum 1/4"
Trasfer Case: Stainless Steel 3/16"
Finish: bare (PC Crossmember)
Hardware Upgrade: Stainless Steel

When I ordered last year I went with Rob @ Budbuilt's thoughts on the best combination of aluminum versus steel to trade weight versus performance for the various portions of the armor. I just checked their site and it looks like there's a 10+ week lead time for armor... So if you're looking to get out and about in your LC this summer post-lockdown, this would be a great way to layer in additional protection.

Taking a loss asking $1200 locally, but my loss is your gain, etc etc. :) I'm in Centennial. PM or text my cell, 303.668.5708. Local pickup only please.

I'm sure I'll be back into a Toyota 4x4 at some point. :) Thanks all!

iIrG3jfh.jpg

Hi folks, thanks for all the interest - armor is sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom