CMCC 2011 Aftermath (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yellowjacket trail.

I keep looking for pics of my brother's rig. The Sunfusion (yellow) '07 FJ that drove up there from Florida. Anyone have any pics of him on the trails. yeah he was the real full time wheeler :) He reports he had a freaking blast and is completely stoked about the event.

Lucky to have him as a brother! Classy guy with a great heart, we are lucky to have him wheeling with us.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to the GCLC crew. Great job with putting together a spectacular event that I will now be putting on my yearly calendar. We had a great time and a thank you to all who made us feel welcomed.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at our Fall Gathering 9/29-10-2. Registration should be up and running in the next few weeks and we expect this to be our largest event in club history.

Thanks again,
Bob

Lucky to have him as a brother! Classy guy with a great heart, we are lucky to have him wheeling with us.

Yeah dang lucky.. we might not be brothers by blood but close enough I reckon..

IMG_20110610_133222-1.jpg

I also wanted to drop and say a big hooyah thanks to the GCLC crew for their hospitality at the CMCC.:)

Really a dream come true after all these years of hearing about CMCC to actually be able to make it to the event. There's been hell to pay with the workload since I returned, but if I had to do it over again, I'd be there in a second! NOT ONE BAD MOMENT in the trip. How often does that happen?:hmm:

I'm sure a couple of GCLC folks didn't know what to make of this left-coaster just plopping himself down in a chair in the middle of their camp Thursday night. But hey, that's just my MO for meeting new folks.:cool: Rich, Jon and Mark seemed to have everything under control without being uptight about it; very smooth operation.;)

Great sharing camp again with John Smith, Polish Tom and those CCLC guys, even if they do sing kinda funnty.:flipoff2:

I'm really glad I had a chance to wheel with you guys as well. Rocks are rocks, and good spotters are welcome anywhere.:steer:

One question. Who's photo album has the pics of the vendors hamming it up at the raffle? My guess is that Crum was the class clown in school!:D

:cheers:

Last edited:

Thank you sir, your too kind. That's just how us Yankee boys roll. ;p (raised up Maine, oh Ayah)

Well, finally back in Fla. What an awesome event. You guys from GCLC sure know how to have a good time. Cruiser heads are just plain good people, I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to wheeling with you all another time.

Well, finally back in Fla. What an awesome event. You guys from GCLC sure know how to have a good time. Cruiser heads are just plain good people, I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to wheeling with you all another time.

Now that I know who's REALLY in charge ;) can you make sure Bud brings his harmonicas next time!:D

Hey Birdman- glad you made it home, great meeting you, and thanks again for what you so graciously agreed to do to help us out. You're the best!

Hey Birdman- glad you made it home, great meeting you, and thanks again for what you so graciously agreed to do to help us out. You're the best!

Any time man. Look forward to seeing that runner all fixed up again. Has your son recovered from that swift kick in the Nutz? LOL
He takes his lumps well, he'll be just fine.

Martin

Yeah, the son is fine. The runner is delivered to the shop, parts truck on sunday.

Those were great!

Jon I still can't believe you bent your relay rod. That thing looked massive! What the heck did you hit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom