Bumpers ans such (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was talking to Paul (I think) about bumpers for a 60 series. Here's the link to the guy near Greenville, SC I was telling you about:

Hardline Fabrication Services

Few pictures of the rear bumper build. Local guy/great work.

image-3703399037.jpg

image-1890020592.jpg

image-1862446063.jpg

image-630525142.jpg

Looking good. Just out of curiosity, how does it compare to pricing of some of the others out there? I have been thinking of having one built for my 80 and had a guy telling me about a guy here in middle TN that does some custom work.

Few pictures of the rear bumper build. Local guy/great work.
It looks badass Aaron. Same guy (Zack)who built mine for me Matthew. He does good work.

Last edited:
It looks badass Aaron. Same guy who built mine for me Matthew. He does good work.

Heck I thought your rear was a Hannah unit. I guess I never looked at it that close. He does do good work.

Heck I thought your rear was a Hannah unit. I guess I never looked at it that close. He does do good work.
It was based off of a Hanna except for the wings on the 1/4's.

looks awesome. I think I am going to start building bumpers later this year.

Looks badass!!! Is there gonna be a hi-lift mount?

Last edited:
If you plan to run hi lift diagonally, watch mounting point location. The base of my hi lift occasionally pivots upwards on trails. I busted tail light on a hard bump.

Here's a pic. Ideally, the mounting bolt would be closer to to the CB antenna tab or maybe have a pin or some C channel to prevent the pivot movement. I do run a 60" jack so a 48" might have better balance.

6293274702_6768824ed6_b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome. You happy with it?

Looks sweet. I need to get some junk out of my garage and save some pennies so I can get something on the hind-end of my 80.

I need to get him to make me a basket for the ladder too.

Very nice.

Definitely accentuates the gold badge package found on most 98-01 100 series. ;)

Fortunately, I am blessed with same gold badge package. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom