blowing EFI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys, my parents bought a 90's (cant remember exact year) toyota tacoma this summer and their having problems with the EFI fuse blowing, so far its blown 3 times. its got the V6 in it but other than that i dont really recall much else about the truck (wasnt allowed to drive it and havnt seen it for 4 months) i was wondering if this was a common problem or if anybody here has any ideas about what would be wrong with it.

last time I had that problem was w/ a 1990 pickup. Turned out to be a rusted fuel pump holder on in the tank causing a short...

Try to get a hold of the wiring diagrams for the truck and see what is on that circuit from the fuse. At least that way you have an area to start your search. Then one by one start checking those circuits. Last time I had someone look I believe you can get a service manual from the local library or just purchase one. If after that you can't find a diagram yet PM me and I'll see if I can dig one up.

ok, thanks guys...ill let my parents know....unfortunatly i cant deal with it myself im overseas till the summer and if its still doing it then i can deal with it when i get home. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom