Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rhonda, any headcount from KS or MO? I'm planning on coming, just like to know if anyone else from these parts are registered yet.

Thanks,

Ed Long

Haven't registered yet but this week for sure. IIRC we're planning on heading north on Sunday and make a week out of it. Cramer twisted my arm.

As a side note, what trails are wagon friendly? I'm looking for 4 or 4+ for me and 3 or so for the wife. I don't mind tight trails, they kinda remind me of back east. Thanks.

Sorry Uncle Ben I don't know how to insert pictures here, I had a nest in the undercarraige of Tigger my FJ40, the Babies became very vocal after 8 hours on the trail, they were all happy to get back home and mom was taking care of them the next morning

IB Cruzn,
We have several trails that are wagon friendly, are you and your wife driving separately? Full size, Dugans Prospect, Jake, Calamity Canyon

Sorry Uncle Ben I don't know how to insert pictures here, I had a nest in the undercarraige of Tigger my FJ40, the Babies became very vocal after 8 hours on the trail, they were all happy to get back home and mom was taking care of them the next morning

Thats cute! Tigger must be very proud! :lol::cheers:
BTW ya need a star to post pix! Like with Land Use, ya gotta support those who support you!

IB Cruzn,
We have several trails that are wagon friendly, are you and your wife driving separately? Full size, Dugans Prospect, Jake, Calamity Canyon

Thanks. We'll just have the 80. She'll prolly want to drive one or two days and the rest she'll ride right seat.

After she drove in Moab it was mentioned I might need to find another truck of my own. :D What shes doesn't understand is it would really be two trucks one for the trail and one to pull a two-up trailer.

Must be a Moab thing. The same thing happened to me. Lance had to help me build a cruiser of my own. Go for it Wendy!

Deb,

You guys gonna have the FJC ready for BH?

Oh YA! Getting VUDUBLU ready as we speak,( Lance obviously), I'm on the computer! :princess: He and Michael Davenport are lifting it today.

Can't wait for the trip, 2 WEEKS AWAY!!! And a lot to do yet.

I get to of course!!! I'm not on the computer and eating bon bons all the time.

I helped put on the sliders last night. Today I cleaned out all the cars, changed the oil on the FJ40 and cleaned the mud clods out of it.
I'll let Lance drive half the time. I'd rather drive the easier trails, I don't want to scrape or dent it. EEK!

So Millhouse and I have bumped up the departure date to the 12th...

Should be in camp on Thursday night.... ;)

:beer:

Are you bringing any of the DipStix products for sale? Might as well make the write-off legit. I'm in for some.:D

Eddo:beer:

Ed,
Let me know what you are looking for in the way of products...we will have a stash of goodies, but if there are some things in particular, let me know. You can check out www.dipstix.com and let me know what other things to throw in...
The DipKing
:banana:

I will be returning.
Always have a great time.
Did you get my registration?
I never received a reply in the mail.
BHCC20061039.jpg

There is no worry from the current fire. That fire is burning in the most Southern tip of the Black Hills, 70 miles or more from where we are holding the event. They have not received the same moisture as the rest of the Hills. No Worries!

If I show up without a cruiser will there be spare seat with anyone??

I am considering driving the 45 but ... 850 miles overnight is a long way in a 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom