Baggin's New Biz. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
I imagine it will resemble the "Norm the beer taster" episode of Cheers.

Best of luck with the taproom Alvin :beer:

Shoot, I was in that area yesterday. I'll be sure to stop by next time I'm in town!

Great Alvin!

Now I need to get out into the garage and put my truck back together, and I hope I will see you soon!

Chuck

Good luck with the new venture! We need things like this on the East Side!

They did a great job.

image.jpg

Like the attention to detail on the menu board: brewery name, alcohol content, pricing, etc.

Will have to stop in when down in Tucson

Thanks guys! Business has been good so far. We have 33 taps, mostly AZ beer, plus bottles and cans for sale. Those are from all over and can be consumed on premises or taken to go. Free popcorn. We're not serving food, but feel free to bring your own with you or order out.

Kind of like Tap and Bottle eh? Pretty neat! Maybe toss some food trucks out front during the busy nights

I dropped in, but unfortunately Alvin was "off the clock".

We'll be back - nice spot - especially for us east siders!

Congrats!

Chuck

I thought I should wake this thread up and update you guys. Long story short:
Don't ever go into business with a friend and his brother on nothing more than a handshake and his word. I am no longer a part of this bar and I'm currently unemployed. I have some prospects in the beer business but not right now.

I thought I should wake this thread up and update you guys. Long story short:
Don't ever go into business with a friend and his brother on nothing more than a handshake and his word. I am no longer a part of this bar and I'm currently unemployed. I have some prospects in the beer business but not right now.
:(

Sorry to hear that - that sucks !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom