Awesome sleep set up for 5th gen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks, I figured I would pass this along as I have been getting the best sleep ever camping in my 4runner :)

I originally ordered a truckairbedz.com for my first gen Tacoma(PPI 103)and have used it a few times in it flawlessly. Well it just so happens it fits in the back of the 5th gen perfectly too. Fold the seats forward and viola, tailgate closes fine too!! These beds aren't cheap but actually are super durable, hold air perfectly, have built in powered inflation and deflation and most importantly super comfortable.. So try one out Not affiliated with these guys but when I find a actual good product I love to share..

20210527_073928.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks, I figured I would pass this along as I have been getting the best sleep ever camping in my 4runner :)

I originally ordered a truckairbedz.com for my first gen Tacoma and have used it a few times in it flawlessly. Well it just so happens it fits in the back of the 5th gen perfectly too. Fold the seats forward and viola, tailgate closes fine too!! These beds aren't cheap but actually are super durable, hold air perfectly, have built in powered inflation and deflation and most importantly super comfortable.. So try one out Not affiliated with these guys but when I find a actual good product I love to share..

View attachment 2712231
What can you say about durability? How long have you owned it? How many times have you used it?
Thanks.

That looks awesome! Add to that a screen with magnets for the rear window and itd be perfect

I originally ordered a truckairbedz.com for my first gen Tacoma and have used it a few times in it flawlessly. Well it just so happens it fits in the back of the 5th gen perfectly too. Fold the seats forward and viola, tailgate closes fine too!! These beds aren't cheap but actually are super durable, hold air perfectly, have built in powered inflation and deflation and most importantly super comfortable.. So try one out Not affiliated with these guys but when I find a actual good product I love to share..

View attachment 2712231
What length is it the 5’ or the 6’ one?

I bought the AirBedz for my 2019 4Runner. There was also a thread on using Plano storage boxes in the back. I can't find it. It may not be on this forum. Can anyone help? Or does anyone have experience with some large, animal resistant storage boxes?

UPDATE: Do NOT buy from etrailer.com!!! Ordered at the first of July and, after I enquired, was told it MIGHT be in and shipped in August. TERRIBLE service!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom