AVAILABLE 7X SERIES PARTS--USA MARKET (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replaced the POs aftermarket tail lights with some OEM and had to replace one of the clips that the screw screws into as well as one of the screws. Also, bought a few clips that hold on the felt under the hood.

combination tail lights:
LH: 81561-60290
RH: 81551-60370
View attachment 1725308

grommet that clips into the body that the tail lamp bolt bolts into:
90189-05037 (you need three per side)
View attachment 1725313

the bolt that bolts the tail lights into the body:
90159-50081 (you need three per side)
View attachment 1725309

clip for hood insulator:
90467-09014 (you need a lot... :p)
View attachment 1725311

For my 1991 HZJ77

bret
For these combination tail lights: LH: 81561-60290 and RH: 81551-60370, any idea if these would fit a 1987 BJ75 Troopy? Were they 12V or 24V?

Those are lens-and-body part numbers. No bulbs or sockets.

Those are lens-and-body part numbers. No bulbs or sockets.
OK - just trying to find something to replace the right side body fixture with something to match the left side.
Using the VIN brings up what's visible. I don't know market specifics enough to search the proper parts for the combination lights, sockets, harnesses, etc.
1591998148859.png

Talked about here.... but best bet is to replace both with matching pair. Rewire accordingly.

Hey everyone,

New dumb guy question here. I JUST picked up a 94 KZJ71. Fuel light was on so first thing I did was take it to a gas station so I could get home. I also promptly left the fuel cap on the bumper and lost it somewhere. Any idea where I can find this part? A retrace of steps didn't uncover it, so I need to buy one.

Thanks!
Charles

Hey everyone,

New dumb guy question here. I JUST picked up a 94 KZJ71. Fuel light was on so first thing I did was take it to a gas station so I could get home. I also promptly left the fuel cap on the bumper and lost it somewhere. Any idea where I can find this part? A retrace of steps didn't uncover it, so I need to buy one.

Thanks!
Charles

Your Toyota dealer? :idea:

Your Toyota dealer? :idea:

I wish, I’ve had problems with my local dealer finding parts for my 40. Called in today and they gave me the part number for the 80 series. If that works, cool, but I have my doubts considering diesel vs unleaded.
Can anyone point me to a reference?

thanks
Charles

I have an 85 BJ70 and have had a hard time finding wiper replacements since the wiper arm connects to the blade with a phillips screw. Looking on pg 7 of this thread, there were replacement part numbers for blades: 85220-32120, 85212-YZZ10-TM.

Will this fit my BJ70? Thanks. Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom