Aussie Spec 4500 emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 4500 emblems that don't have the backings for exact placement. Wondering if anyone could measure theirs for location. I'd like to get these on as close to stock as possible. Could this info be in the Australian FSM? Thanks!

I have a set of 4500 emblems that don't have the backings for exact placement. Wondering if anyone could measure theirs for location. I'd like to get these on as close to stock as possible. Could this info be in the Australian FSM? Thanks!

These are exactly to the mm in the right spot as I ran masking tape under, and then down the LHS before caramel wheeling the old ones off and putting these versions on. Where do you want measurements from ?

EHejqQ.jpg

I just pulled mine off! Too much sunshine and puckerbrush around here. I will look to see if I have good pix

These are exactly to the mm in the right spot as I ran masking tape under, and then down the LHS before caramel wheeling the old ones off and putting these versions on. Where do you want measurements from ?

View attachment 1311827

Thanks mate! From the taillight, window and molding would be great!

I just pulled mine off! Too much sunshine and puckerbrush around here. I will look to see if I have good pix

Thanks!

Ok so this is your passenger side (Aus driver side)

50mm forwards from the tail light to the tip of the 4

VdRmBSl.jpg

And it is 220mm up from the weather strip.

h3HZ5MI.jpg

jslRqlX.jpg

And here is your driver side. Mine was 5mm higher on this side but if you make them both 220mm above the weather strip then you should be right.
5EtQUhe.jpg

Actually I just realised you might not have the weather strip. Let me know if that's the case.

Here you go anyway, it's 150mm down from the bottom of the window moulding.

syoEBmm.jpg

nGhnyH2.jpg

Thanks! I have the weatherstrip too and working on Toyotas my whole life I'm used to thinking in metric.

Installed today, looks great. Thanks for the help! You can see it at the bottom of my thread page 11. My first 80 Series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom