Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just posted my 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series with 96,000 miles if anyone local is interested. I'm the original owner. thx.

2001 lx470 parts for sale. Most or all will fit 100 series - make offer

Most everything will be cheap to free except for the diffs.

If enough people want parts, i will bring them the the next club meeting that i am able to attend.

Available:
-Front and rear diffs, 4.30 gears, rear LSD.
-Steering rack, reman unit. No leaks, had no play or vibration on the truck, but I have no idea how many miles are on it.
-cv axles, aftermarket but good spares
-Lower A arms
-Spindles
-Hubs
-Stock goldish gray bumpers and brackets
-Hitch
-Front sway bar
-Stock exhaust in great shape
-Torsion bar crossmember
-Stock 16" spare
-factory roof rack
-Rear mud flaps and hardware

Sold:
-Skid plates
Any chance you still have the front gears?

I am needing to get some money so that I can get my new engine machined. It stopped working after an hour of use after I got it in. So I am going to be taking my old block apart and selling any good parts that I have from my F. 2 Alternators one for a F and one for a 2F brackets for both. Oil pan for the F, valve cover, pushrod cover, head for the F, shock towers for a 40 series, OEM F air cleaner assembly, front left and right motor mounts $75 each. Harmonic balancer and timing cover, block core that need to be rebuilt. All items will be cleaned before purchase.
17081176683007140252618309370597.jpg
17081177451215879528315265691056.jpg

17081175181016422126740720951028.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking to acquire a cheap commuter car. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated

for sale 4 Toyo Open County RT in 265/75R16. DOT year 21. these were on the 80 when i purchased it in Nov. I cant say how many miles are on them but they are in great shape. The rims are faux beadlocks, unknown make/model. 6x139.7 with 4.5" backspace they were rattle canned flat black asking 600.00 obo. I can send more pics if needed. located in North Phoenix

IMG_3867.jpg
IMG_3868.jpg
IMG_3870.jpg
IMG_3872.jpg
IMG_3871.jpg

WTB 100-series factory tow hitch
Just had my custom rear bumper installed and we weren't able to bilt the aftermarket hitch back on.

Hoping someone has a take-off oem hitch they'd be willing to sell.

I'll be camping and exploring Arizona the next couple days.

weather tech mats front and year $100

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

Kuat two bike rack, does not touch frame! exhuast melted one strap as soon as I got it but hasn't degraded since and works just fine. great rack super secure comes with key and locking cable $240

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Selling my truck so the RTT needs a new home. Used few years, in great condition, ready to go! X LARGE, memory foam mattress is king sized. Room for two adults a bay, a dog, and gear.
$900/obo

Smittybilt GEN1 Overlander Roof Top Tents are made to outlast your adventurers. Made with the most durable lightweight material. Aluminum tent frame with stainless steel hinges. Heavy-duty 600D ripstop polyester that is both waterproof and UV-resistant. Keeping comfort and relaxation in mind Smittybilt has included a removable rainfly to keep dry in wet weather or keep it off to enjoy the night sky. Awning on multiple sides with no-see-um mesh that can create a beautiful cross breeze to keep cool. Roof top tents come with a high-density foam mattress with a cover. With the included telescopic anodized aluminum ladder that has a weight capacity of 265 lbs. getting in and out of the tent is easy.

Important to note for fitment of XL Tent:
Open size: 122" W x 76" L x 51" H
Closed size: 47" W x 76"L x 11" H
Weight: 148 lbs
Load capacity: 770 lbs

3-4 people
Aluminum tent frame providing durability and light weight
Stainless steel hinges
Tent made with heavy-duty 600D ripstop polyester
Removable rainfly adds protection from wind and rain
No-see-um-mosquito mesh
High-density foam mattress with cover included
Telescopic anodized aluminum ladder with 275 lb. weight load
LED strip light included
Fast fold design keeps set up and break down very simple
Cover made from heavy-duty PVC with Velcro UV resistant straps

IMG_0671 (1).jpg

IMG_0653 (1).jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

LAND CRUISER REAR WINDOW MOLLE PANEL | 100 SERIES - LEXUS LX 470 (98-07)​

$120
Designed to maximize the storage space in the rear cargo area. Offers customizable mounting for tools and gear. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish.

• CNC cut and formed from .120" steel.
  • Sold individually
  • Works on either side of the vehicle.
  • Drilling required.
  • Proudly designed and made in the USA.

IMG_0650.jpg

metal tech sliders $800

OPOR UZJ 100 Series Land Cruisers/Lexus LX470 Rock Sliders

Outpost Off Road sliders provide an economical way to provide the best protection for your 100 Series Land Cruiser/LX470 while maintaining a functional step. These LX470/Land Cruiser sliders have been designed to provide the most ground clearance that also provides a kick out to keep your quarter panels dent free. Outpost Off Road sliders is the only company to be licensed to use the Metal Tech 4x4 signature trademark rub rail design commonly found on their 80 series Land Cruiser Sliders, 100 Series Land Cruiser Sliders, and FJ Cruiser sliders.

Outpost Off Road 100 Series Land Cruiser/Lexus LX470 sliders are made 100% in the USA using 2x4x.188 rectangular tube as the main slider body, 1.5x3x.25 rectangular tube for support legs, custom laser cut and cnc formed mounting feet made out of 1/4" that not only acts as a gusset but as a mounting pad for our custom u-bolt to provide the least amount of movement. These outpost off road sliders are a complete bolt on unit that includes all the mounting hardware needed. Our rub rails are made out of 1.75x.120 wall DOM SRA tube as standard. Another unique feature is the step is also a structural gusset that is made out of 1/8" plate and dimple died for superior weight distribution and reinforcement.

This product features the use of Metal-tech 4x4's U.S. Trademark Registration No. 4,010,850 for the rail design.

OPOR 100 Series Land Cruiser Sliders are designed to be used on both AHC and NON-AHC vehicles.

Package includes:
  • Left & Right Raw rock sliders
  • Mounting Hardware

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

I put a thread over on the classifieds for my parts

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom