Anyone seen Jim C? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone seen Jim Chenowith? He’s been very quiet and I haven’t heard from him on a Carb I sent. Just wondering if anyone around Ohio has seen him?

I stopped by about 8 months ago. He's very busy and can't take time to answer all the phone calls regarding ETA's, etc. I remember about 3 messages while we were eating lunch together for 30 minutes. Leave a message and he will listen, but I wouldn't press him for an ETA because he probably won't return the call. He just doesn't think that is a productive use of his time.

I stopped by about 8 months ago. He's very busy and can't take time to answer all the phone calls regarding ETA's, etc. I remember about 3 messages while we were eating lunch together for 30 minutes. Leave a message and he will listen, but I wouldn't press him for an ETA because he probably won't return the call. He just doesn't think that is a productive use of his time.

As long as he’s in good health. That’s the important thing.

3-4 month mark? I thought it was 4-6 weeks?

I picked up my carb at his shop about 6 weeks ago. He probably had 15 carbs in boxes on the shelf waiting their turn, yours was likely one of those. For me, it took about 15 weeks from drop off to pickup despite a general estimate of 4-6 weeks.

The wait was long, but I got to hear it run on his 60 before I took it home and I've put about 400 trouble free miles on it since installation. Hopefully you have similar results, but with a slightly shorter wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom