Anyone near Appleton selling an 80 or 100? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$12500.00 is the 'mud price
OBO

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/2771211512.html
LandCruiser2002 001.jpg
LandCruiser2002 002.jpg
LandCruiser2002 003.jpg

Last edited:
2012 Terrain as trade?

You would have to ask Laura. Good luck with that. However, Lenz might buy it outright if the price is right.

Interest is building. Woody, sell that Terrain yet? ;)

Found this one FS in Appleton on Richmond north of College.

1991, 23?k, no lockers, $2200

photo-722017.JPG

Found this one FS in Appleton on Richmond north of College.

1991, 23?k, no lockers, $2200

might be an $800 truck....the fuel filler door is rusted thru...3FE is a dog no matter the mileage...no lockers...I'm hoping they dive the price and I'll nab it for axles and some other stuff...

Yeah, it looked rough for $2200. If they drop the price significantly I'd like to pick it up to get my cruiser fix for a few months. You could have it for parts when I'm done :)

Pillagers...

Not mine, but a 92 with 85k and no lockers on CL:

Toyota Land Cruiser, 85k miles - $5950 (SE WI)

Date: 2012-06-29, 1:18PM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

85k original miles, runs great, no mechanical needs, good tires, no rust and paint is in excellent condition, interior shows some wear but this is a 1992 and you would too if you were this old!, no rips or stains, underbody & frame are in excellent shape, 6-cylinder, auto, 4x4 with hi & low settings, factory cd player, a/c, cruise, tilt , power windows locks mirrors, roof rack, 3rd row seating, factory tint, cloth interior, these Land Cruisers are absolute tanks and will get you through all weather conditions, please call

Toyota Land Cruiser, 85k miles

Heck, make an offer. I'll sell my 80 for the right price.

Got my locked fzj80 w/270k on cl in janesville for 3000k.

80 is now for sold! Link to ad with pics is in my sig. Make an offer.

Last edited:
Sold the Cruisers, bought the wife a Camry. Sold the house in the city, moved to the sticks, sold the Camry.

Eyes open for a Hundy please gents.

Thanks

Got 2 60's for sale

I have a 62. Haven't seen in six months or so. Maybe this weekend though. Looking more for a 100.

The FJ62 is up and running. It rips. Bought a UZJ100. I'm close to buying a T100 also. Not sure if that is such a good idea.

The FJ62 is up and running. It rips. Bought a UZJ100. I'm close to buying a T100 also. Not sure if that is such a good idea.

Bought it. Impressive little truck for the $.

Hank is spending the Christmas money early this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom