Anyone near Appleton selling an 80 or 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this one on Madison CL and thought someone here might be interested. Only 60k miles!

Toyota Land Cruiser

Toyota Land Cruiser - $6495 (Stoughton)

Date: 2011-03-02, 12:04PM CST
Reply to: sale-xxtgs-2243064647@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Very low mileage Toyota Land Cruiser which has been utilized very little in the past ten years. Utilized primarily for light snow removal at a rural residential estate near Stoughton. Approximately 60,000 miles, very clean interior includes a snoway snow plow with an approximate value of $1,500.00. Only item noted is the exhaust needs work. Contact me at 608-695-8700

3nc3m63pb5Z15W25P4b32e53d42c2c1961f11.jpg

I'd offer you my grocery getter, but I am sure its not what you want...:D

On a side note, I have not seen anything "reasonable" in a while.

Give it time, with gas at $4.00 a gallon, you will see more for sale.

I'd offer you my grocery getter, but I am sure its not what you want...:D

On a side note, I have not seen anything "reasonable" in a while.

Give it time, with gas at $4.00 a gallon, you will see more for sale.

Yeah, I need something with a good WAF :) I'm not in a hurry, the right one will turn up sooner or later.

There is a white 80 on CL right now. No lockers and he's firm at $4500:

---

1994 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER - $4500 (Hortonville)

Date: 2011-04-09, 9:16AM CDT
Reply to: sale-vxpru-2314596461@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1994 Landcruiser, 205,00 miles, ABS, Air, Power windows, Power steering, Cruise control, Tilt, AM/FM/CD, Third row seats, Power Sun Roof, Running boards, Roof Rack/rails, Towing Package, Alloy wheels and more. Selling the best vehichle I ever owned--it's too big for my kid to handle and I need to buy a smaller vehichle.

I have owned this truck for 14 years/155,000 miles. Always used Mobil 1 Synthetic and Mobil 1 oil filters. Transmission flushes every 50,000 miles or less. Some new exhaust parts. This is an AWD vehichle-awesome in snow (Blizzak tires). Maintained locally--serious buyers can contact the service manager. Runs great but needs front brake pads/rotors, wheel bearing repack and ABS sensor replacement).

Buy it now for $4500. If I cannot sell it at this price I am going to complete the recommended front wheel repairs ($1200 quote) and asking price will be $5900. Check it out at New Cars, Used Cars, Blue Book Values & Car Prices - Kelley Blue Book to get the recommended private party sale price
Sale includes the factory Repair Shop Manual.

Very close to the price of my 97 from Florida and I have lockers. Better be nice for $5900 with out. Do you need lockers or is this a DD unit?

Very close to the price of my 97 from Florida and I have lockers. Better be nice for $5900 with out. Do you need lockers or is this a DD unit?

I'm looking for a DD. It would be rare that I'd need lockers but would spend a little extra for them if it meant it would be easier to sell down the road.

FWIW I looked at the 2003 at Bergstrom, it drove fine but the hood has been repainted and possibly the front crossmember. There is rust on the upper tailgate and for some reason they raised the price $2k.

Bump. We're also considering 3-row 4Runners, Highlanders and possibly a Sequoia.

You find one?

We bought a 2008 Highlander a couple weeks ago. I'll be back in a LC sooner or later.

sbj9fa.jpg

There are days that I would love a Highlander. SIL has one and loves it.

I am starting my hunt for a 100. This one will be a kid hauler for a while so stockish would be best. I would like to find one with <100k. Please let me know if you guys come across anything. Thanks!

Not my favorite color, but that thing looks clean. I'll try to get over there to check it out this week. Good thought on the stability control.

We just took in a 2000 LX470, nice and clean 155k, appears to be from appleton.
AHC
Michelin's
Rims typical midwest but not bad
Couple dents in the roof
timing belt done in 08 @ 100k
Lawrence university current parking sticker on it.

No price on it yet....

I love my 80...I love my 80...I love my 80....I don't need to 100 series...

Damn tempting.

Stay tough Hank! Remember all the good stuff about your 80 like the solid fronts. Try not to think about the V8 in that Hundy.... I know it's tough man, but you can do it!

The nasty thought is-ditch the 62, clone Gretchen (minus the rust) with my 80 and drive the LX470. Keep the 02 100 series the wife drives too.

It's just money right?

WWWD?

What would woody do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom