Antenna Up/Down Switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is no need to pull the dash. ÊA screwdriver properly placed will pop out the switches without causing any damage, and it'll save you tons of time. ÊAnother benefit is the lesser chance of losing any attachment screws.
Hmm. Thanks you saved me alot of work! :D Boy I love this forum! :G

Todd,
90072-02005, the book shows 9 total for a 97. Also 90072-02006, qty1, with a green cap for backlighting.

Both list for $1.17 each

:beer:

Since we're on the subject:

How to get to the lights indicating tranny gear in the middle of the instrument cluster? The little green [D] no longer lights up and I fear a big pain in the arse getting to it.

Even more important, does anyone have the P/N for this little sucker so I don't have to take the dash apart twice (once to get the bulb to order and again to install the thing)?

You guys are stars, the cream of the crop...

Thanks!

Thanks for this antenna switch P/N, Dan -- just ordered from my local Toy. dealer -- they're $7-something per for the 1994 bulb -- they'll have them there tomorrow --

-- odd, one of my bulbs just blew out last week, and I thought, "ugh, I'll never get around to fixing that" -- well, now both of them are getting replaced --

THANKS!!

:bow: :bow: :bow:

eric

PS - did 3,000 miles this weekend -- drove from Stamford to Mineola, TX and back for one dog -- we named him Beau -- !!

Just wanted to drop in a say that these P/N's are still good - and helped me out while ordering them. The only thing that changed were the prices:
84999-10420 $5.20
84999-70015 $5.23
90072-02005 $1.23
90072-02006 $1.23

Does anyone know the P/N for the backlit button bulbs in the radio for the LX? I have a few blown. Thanks .

Here is a pic of the bulbs. It's just a simple fix but very satisfing to have it all lit up
P1010025.jpg

Here are pics to get to the PRND2L lights in the cluster.. for pre95.. the whole dash gets to come off :)
gauge1.jpg

gauge2.jpg

gauge.jpg

Hope that helps.

Sounds like it's common that these bulbs in the antenna switch buttons go out 'cause mine's out too.

Dan, thanks for the info. Invaluable information!!!

Seems like Dan is the shepherd spreading wisdom(part #'s) to his flock.

On the subject of lights, eh? I'll add to the hijacking...

Is the Temp selector/Flow selector part of the pre '93 dash suposed to light up? The Fresh/Circ. Selector and Fan Speed Selector area is lighted, but not the part below it (temp/flow selector).

If it IS suposed to be, how hard is it to replace the damned bulb?

Is the bulb part number for the antenna switch the same part number for the hazard flasher switch? If not what is the part number? My hazard switch does not light up either.

alkaline747trio said:
On the subject of lights, eh? I'll add to the hijacking...

Is the Temp selector/Flow selector part of the pre '93 dash suposed to light up? The Fresh/Circ. Selector and Fan Speed Selector area is lighted, but not the part below it (temp/flow selector).

If it IS suposed to be, how hard is it to replace the damned bulb?
Im not sure the pre '93 but the '97 i just replaced 3 bulbs with green cap on it and easy piece of cake -less than :banana: job.
P.S: I forgot the bulb part # but im pretty sure one of those below:
1. 84999-70015 -$4.18
2. 90100-06007 -$1.23
3. 90100-01001 -$3.20

taccruiser97 said:
Is the bulb part number for the antenna switch the same part number for the hazard flasher switch? If not what is the part number? My hazard switch does not light up either.
Yep, same bulb same part # check one of those part # i posted, can't remember which one of those but one of them is the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom