Adventurer from Spain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everybody . I want to introduce myself and my truck. I am from Spain and I love off-road adventures. I currently own a Land Cruiser HDJ100 4.2 Auto from the year 99, it is all original including the suspension. Plus too. I enjoy a Daihatsu Rocky 2.8 TD Soft Top from the year 88 (Toyota Blizzard or Fourtrack in other countries). Also, once a year I travel with my family to Morocco and we participate in a regular rally with both cars.

IMG_2203.jpeg

Bienvenido al foro!!!

Welcome! Do you happen to have an Instagram account for us to follow your adventures?

Gracias por la acogida.
Thanks for yours reactions.
Unfortunately I don't have Instagram. But if someone is truly interested in seeing what kind of events there are in Morocco or Spain, then provide the official social networks. Where I also appear as a participant. All the best

Nice. I spend time in Torrox Costa and have attended some rally events in Galicia (soy de sangre Gallega). I usually see tons of Jeeps and Suzuki’s, not too many Toyotas. Welcome again

Nice. I spend time in Torrox Costa and have attended some rally events in Galicia (soy de sangre Gallega). I usually see tons of Jeeps and Suzuki’s, not too many Toyotas. Welcome again
Malaga is a good place for vacations and sardine skewers… and what can we say about Galicia, it has the best octopus. Maybe it has more asphalt events.

I live in the south, Andalucia . Granada is my city of birth.
Welcome. And good luck with the events.

Granada is a wonderful city. I've spent a bit of time in the area as I visit some long time friends in Escoznar. I try to avoid people so most of the time is hiking in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

Welcome!! The Rocky belongs to Toyota family too =)

I live in the south, Andalucia . Granada is my city of birth.
Very cool, I will be in the Andalucia area of Spain in March and hope to see some cool Toyotas and other trucks. Bienvenidos to the forum.

I've been to Spain three times and I think I saw a total of (2) Land Cruisers (not including Prados) 😜. Love Spain and the people.

I've been to Spain three times and I think I saw a total of (2) Land Cruisers (not including Prados) 😜. Love Spain and the people.
I'm glad you like it. In Spain there are quite a few Toyotas, in addition, in the Canary Islands, they have been lucky enough to sell the KZJ70 and 73 models, which were not found in the rest of Europe.

I'm glad you like it. In Spain there are quite a few Toyotas, in addition, in the Canary Islands, they have been lucky enough to sell the KZJ70 and 73 models, which were not found in the rest of Europe.
I know there is one less BJ73 at the Canary Islands.... as it resides in my garage in the US. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom