A little tube work (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They look ghey. :flipoff2: Best of both worlds... tie them in with a bushing mount just off the side of the bib. Did it on a black YJ from up nort back in the day. Learned also to pull the center factory mount out and drop tabs from the bib to the bushings that hold the fenders or the center mount will tear out. Give me a fax # if you need drawings. This keeps the body all one and frame "isolated" or bushed at least.

Damn Jeep people, who ever let them on this sight anyway?

:d

Last edited:
I get what yer sayin, Hank. Not sure I wanna do that tho.

I added a little stinger, and grill hoop. Planning to tie the fenders to the grill hoop.

Progress pix.......

100_2578.jpg

100_2563.jpg

100_2561.jpg

100_2564.jpg

What do you guys thing of adding the taped on tube (and it's twin to the otherside) to the mix? Think it'll be usefull to fender support??

100_2575.jpg

100_2577.jpg

Thanks for the feed back!

the bar will help with strength, but will the tire contact it at full compression while turning??

the bar will help with strength, but will the tire contact it at full compression while turning??

I don't believe there will be contact. The tires rub the shocks alittle, but the bars are pretty far forward and higher than the tire/shock rub point.

Hey! this isn't a Land Cruiser... man, have "we" been nice to you! not one anti-jeep comment in 26 posts! this must be an american forum, since people are partial to jeeps!:flipoff2: had this been on the norwegian LC-forum we would have kicked you out weeks ago! (just kidding)
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom