98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd still like DEPO tail lamps!

Still working on it. Guess I wilk have to try other wholesaler from Taiwan, minimum order from Depo is one 40 feet container, wish I can swing that!! :bang:

Ranma, I'd like to purchase the darkened depo headlights and the taillights if their available!

Installed these today, love them with the black trim...

Headlights_1.jpg
This front end looks awesome. I got a rock hole in my drivers side a couple months ago and have been back and forth on what to do. After seeing this pic, I'd like to get a set of these with the black trim. Ian, can you please PM me necessary info?

This front end looks awesome. I got a rock hole in my drivers side a couple months ago and have been back and forth on what to do. After seeing this pic, I'd like to get a set of these with the black trim. Ian, can you please PM me necessary info?

PM sent !! ;)

Do you have an estimated shipping time on these quite yet?

Do you have an estimated shipping time on these quite yet?

ETA around early Dec, hopefully no delay from custom. Should be able to ship beginning of 2nd week of Dec.

Going to be a good Christmas present for my wife! :)

Any update on ETA?

Latest update on ETA is Dec 21st. Shipment has clear custom and on its way to local custom warehouse. Will ship right away once pick up. =)

Tall lamps or head lamps this time?

i want headlights and fog , is that possible ?
Just new received new shipment for both clear and black headlamp in stock ready to ship, but fog are out of stock for now.

That's what I got, the fogs are sweeeet. Unfortunately I already got muddy water inside mine though...

Hey Andrew, how you got the muddy water in there?

Hey Andrew, how you got the muddy water in there?
No idea, but I'm not too stoked about it. I need to open them up and clean them now... I was doing some pretty mild trail running and there were some big puddles, that that was never an issue with my stock fogs. I think the Depo's may not be sealed as well. Seems unlikely that it came in through the breather tube...

What do I need to do to get the black housing ones? How much are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom