98-2005 Landcruiser DEPO 1 piece clear head lamp Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for checking. In process of getting another shipment in, should have more in about 2 months time.

Any ETA on the next shipment?

Thanks for the interest fellow mudder! :) Still waiting for delivery time frame from DEPO, DEPO does not have any in stock, this is make to order as of now!! :bang: Placing an order with DEPO for 40, 60, 70, 80 and 100 series lamps. Was told 8 weeks delivery time from order to delivery, and another 4 weeks for international shipping. Will keep you guys updated, once confirmed I can take order as I hate to provide inaccurate time frame as of now. But should know something in a day or 2.

I would be interested in a pair in black when time comes. Thanks.

Shipment just unloaded at LA port as of today. So I should have them in hand ready to ship in about 2 weeks or less. PM me if you are interested in getting a set, I have both chrome and black headlamp. The Chrome is $339 shipped and black is $355 shipped. You can paypal me at: whsian@hotmail.com and mention your mud ID as well as chrome or black headlamp in the subject. It will be great if you can send as gift, if not no biggie. I will update this thread once it is out of stock. Thanks

Ian
713-303-7718

Last edited:
Has anyone ran 55w HID in these depo lights? Currently using DDM ultra 4500k in OEM housing, and hoping they're not too hot for the plastic lens.

Not finding anything on other threads.

Both chrome and black headlamps in stock ready to ship =)

Price is the same, $280 for the pair?
Fits a 1999 100 series?
Plug and play or do I need to buy bulbs?

Price is the same, $280 for the pair?
Fits a 1999 100 series?
Plug and play or do I need to buy bulbs?

Sorry just saw price above. Inflation is rough.

Sorry just saw price above. Inflation is rough.

Thanks for checking. This was never $280 for the pair, it was $329 shipped for the first shipment for the chrome when I import them in mid 2015. Is $10 increase since then. And yes it fits 98-05 100, plug and play comes with bulbs. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom