For Sale 96 LX450 (FZJ80) North FL part out in stages (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the long "Lexus LX450" emblem, $36, how is it attached to you know? If it is foam sticky tape like others I have removed I can remove it with sawing motion with string cutting the foam and not damaging the emblem. you will need new double sided tape.

or is it bolted from inside?

tail gate carpet panel in good shape $40 i can send pics if you provide an e-mail address.

plus actual shipping cost, large items with a dimension over 12" like the tail gate carpet are getting hit with very high shipping even if they are not heavy, it has a backing and cannot be rolled up.

All PMs should be caught up.

The parts arrived from you yesterday exactly as described.

Thanks for the smooth transaction! :beer:

It was great working with you, let me know if you need anything else.

I returned your I-trader in kind.

Who sent payment for a passenger side visor? I had pms from several people about it but i ca not line up the Paypal name with the user name, there is an issue, please check the email associated with your Paypal.

do you still have the little box that controls the keyless entry/alarm?? [under drivers seat]

i need one for my 96

thanks

doug

do you still have the little box that controls the keyless entry/alarm?? [under drivers seat]

i need one for my 96

thanks

doug

Sorry already sold,

I have a wrecked front grill and lower valence. I also need the front fender flare in tact with mounts. I need some headlights with unbroken tabs. I need a like new drivers Air bag. Your master window switch sounded good as well. Send me a pm if you've got any of this stuff in great shape. In MS

I have a wrecked front grill and lower valence. I also need the front fender flare in tact with mounts. I need some headlights with unbroken tabs. I need a like new drivers Air bag. Your master window switch sounded good as well. Send me a pm if you've got any of this stuff in great shape. In MS

Pm sent

Is your interior tan? If so I'm needing the driver side seat control "plastic buttons" my electrical switches are good just need the buttons. Also needing a couple of the little tan snap in buttons that hold the headliner up. And last but not least a complete dome light.

Please price shipped to 72762

Thanks!

hi Did you ever get a pic of the seat cushions you said you had in storage I also need the front door speakers and if you can figure out how to get me the front bumper assy i would like that also
Joel

PM sent

Husky Liners and PS mirror

Items received and as described--actually, the floor mats are in better-than-expected condition. Items (especially mirror) were very well packaged.

Thanks Raventai. I hope you get another cruiser SOON.

Justin

I'll take the headlights, only need a left, but I'll take both if santos doesn't want them.

Ok I am back from a weekend getaway, I will be catching up on PM's tonight and tomorrow, sorry for the delay,

Items received and as described--actually, the floor mats are in better-than-expected condition. Items (especially mirror) were very well packaged.

Thanks Raventai. I hope you get another cruiser SOON.

Justin

I am glad that big box made it to you OK, I was worried about it, hence the excessive tape,

Right now I have my eyes on a T-100, I need a truck bad, but I will have another cruiser one of these years.

Hi the Headlights still available?
thanks

I'll take the headlights, only need a left, but I'll take both if santos doesn't want them.

I also need the passenger side (left).

geologic has a request in ahead of both of you guys for both head lights but he has not gotten back to me, let me send him a PM giving him first right of refusal, if he passes or does not get back to me then you guys are next,

As an A&P for me left and right are always pilots (drivers) view with butt planted in seat, so for me the passenger headlight is the right, or put another way passenger side is the trucks right, this is problematic because when you are working on the truck the passenger side becomes your left if you are standing in front of the truck facing the opposite direction from what the truck is facing.

I would prefer to use driver side/passenger side to reduce confusion

Jdlsantos you want a passenger side headlight correct?

Yoopercharged do you need the drivers side or passenger side?

Hey man -

My LX console has a tone of holes in it because it came with the phone. How are the plastic parts of yours?

PM me.

Thanks and good luck with the part out. Hope all goes well and quickly.

Thanks for you replay
yes, i want the passenger side headlight

I would prefer to use driver side/passenger side to reduce confusion

Jdlsantos you want a passenger side headlight correct?

Yoopercharged do you need the drivers side or passenger side?

US Driver side for me, or left side as sitting in the driver seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom