For Sale '93 YJ on 38.5's linked/coiled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a no B.S. ad, and I’m a no B.S. kind of guy. You’ll find both GOOD and BAD listed below. This is the culmination of 12years of work on a machine I never thought I’d consider selling. In the past 4 years, I’ve lost the lust of 4 wheeling, and my interests have shifted to other things.

The GOOD!

Engine: 1993 Mustang 5.0L HO. Has passed WI emissions.
Trans: 1982 Bronco C6 with Art Carr gate shifter.
Transfer case: Atlas II 4 speed with 10.4:1 gearing.
Driveline: High Angle Driveline 1350 CV’s with 1410’s at axles.

Front axle: Dana 60 High pinion. 4.10:1 gears, ARB air locker, Yukon alloy axle shafts, Warn Premium locking hubs.
Rear axle: Dana 60. 4.10:1 gears, ARB air locker, disk brakes.

Wheelbase: 104”
Total height: 81” w/hard top
Belly: 22”
Rocker height: 29.5”
Track width: 78”

Tires/rims: 38.5-14.50-16.50 Super Swamper SX, mounted on Hummer H1 double bead lock rims with PVC inserts. All tires and rims match, total of 5 each.

All dash gauges work with engine and functional Check Engine Light, 6 point roll cage, swing away rear tire carrier/bumper/air tank, Warn 8274-50 winch, suspension ‘suck down’ winches for each axle, all 3 winches have in-cab controls, full skid plating for the under carriage, full hard top and full steel doors, RCI fuel cell, OBA, E350 brake master cylinder, Summit aluminum rad, aluminum stacked plate trans cooler, hydraulic ram assisted steering, tie rod mounted above and behind the front axle using WFO high steer arms. CB and antenna included. Soft half doors, and trail cover included.

The suspension:
Front coil springs with a custom built 3 link/panhard bar.
Rear coil springs with a custom built triangulated 4 link.
The lower link bars are 2” solid 7075 T-6 aluminum, with 1.5” steel uppers.
The Jeep has minor battle scares and scratches. Mechanically, the Jeep is very solid!

Now the BAD. Anyone that tells you ‘this vehicle needs nothing” is full of crap; they all ‘need’ something!

The paint on the hood is little thin. There are 2 rust holes on the left side of the tub toward the lower front corner. Cables on the suspension suck down winches have snapped, I will throw in about 30’ of synthetic winch rope so you can fix that.

Asking $12,500
Located in Milwaukee, WI
I will consider meeting the buyer half way, inside the continental USA, to facilitate the sale.

FrontLinks043.jpg

mudpie3.jpg

mudpie2.jpg

mudpie1.jpg

You know this is a landcruiser web site? :flipoff2:

Just giving you s***...

Nice heep....

Trade ya for a green hornet....

Try wi4x4.com and pirate4x4....

LOL, yes, I know this is a Cruiser site! Just trying to get a national audiance to get this beast moving.....

I posted on PBB and WI4x4 imediately after posting here, thanks though!

Nice looking heap, I am sure some "rock-crawling" nut in cali will end up buying it....

Offer's are still on the table to trade for the hornet..... :D

Also I think MN has a jeep forum.... Not sure the name... MNtoy4x4 you could try as well....

SOLD!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom