Where Has Your 80 Taken You?: 80 Series Camping/Overland/Adventure Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few from last fall.

DSC_0827.JPG
DSC_0822.JPG
DSC_0844.JPG
DSC_0858.JPG

I'll join in... I work 2 days and am off 4. We basically have a rule (my son and I) If we are both off for 2 or 3 contiguous days together, we go camping. We try to go at least every 2 weeks but can usually make it more, I shoot for 3-4X per month, even if just over night. I live in Prescott and am only 2-3 miles from the forest and tons of camping and trails. Prescott, Mingus Mtn and anything between Phx and Flagstaff is fair game. I just want trees and some time with my little buddy. We are going to do every trail in the AZ trail book (all 100). The truck is named "Adventure Truck" by my son, because that's what it is. We have adventures. I sold my Tacoma and bought this about 6 months ago and LOVE the platform. I work in Phoenix so my DD is a Prius :(. Great car...but...Adventure Truck

Sen Hwy to Crown King (1).jpg
Gs First Camping Trip  (11).jpg
Outlaw Trail (5).jpg

Last edited:
Good looking LX Eric :cheers:

Looks like you and your son have many adventures to come...

Camped at Table Rock Lake last weekend. Lake was nice, but you couldn't park or drive on the grass...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That CVT setup looks great with the enclosed room at the bottom. Hmmm. Never thought about one until now.

That CVT setup looks great with the enclosed room at the bottom. Hmmm. Never thought about one until now.

Had the same thought

Recent trip up to British Columbia. A little overnight backpack up to a frozen lake, then car camping along the Lillooet River with some natural hot springs and Elk Falls near Campbell River.
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_0652.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0712.JPG

A few from yesterday. An abandoned mica mine near Ottawa.
DSC_0889.JPG

DSC_0935.JPG

DSC_0937.JPG

While we were eating some folks showed up with this. They were doing some kind of photo shot inside the mine...
DSC_0942.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom