77 Fj40 rear bed help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It may be a little more work but I think that support also is used for connection to a body mount to the chassis. How about putting the support and body mount in place, then mock up the rest of the tub and see how things align. Might get a better placement.
This is what I did. Then I used sheet metal screws to hold it all together so I could take it off and weld it.

Albedo isn't just for sunlight doug.
Well. Generally it relates to the reflectivity of the surface of celestial objects, so any other use is already obscure.
Mars for example is characterised as having an albedo between about 0.15 and 0.4....
This is only true though if a pseudo black-body solar source at around 5800K is assumed.
Maybe call NASA and tell them to recalibrate Mars for your exhaust box temperature of around 450K?

Well. Generally it relates to the reflectivity of the surface of celestial objects, so any other use is already obscure.
Mars for example is characterised as having an albedo between about 0.15 and 0.4....
This is only true though if a pseudo black-body solar source at around 5800K is assumed.
Maybe call NASA and tell them to recalibrate Mars for your exhaust box temperature of around 450K?

Generally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom