Builds 76 Fj40 Face Lift (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmmm, I'm relatively local, done with the teaching gig, and am an expert at cone washer removal without disfiguring the hub by striking with a BFH!

Individual or Crew Served BFH? It’s important.😁

Hmmm, I'm relatively local, done with the teaching gig, and am an expert at cone washer removal without disfiguring the hub by striking with a BFH!
@Dianna you are more than welcome to stop in to demonstrate once I get through the red tape and have the workshop up.

Finding great people with that attitude is the bane of business owners across the globe @Dianna, I applaud your approach. If you ever move to NJ…your hired!

Seat backs are in pretty good shape for 48yrs old. These will get the “preventative” treatment before reassembly. Met with the upholstery shop Friday, more than likely going with a Marine Grade Vinyl.

B10D978A-5820-4509-86B4-4A8368B60C2D.jpeg

@ToyotaMatt

GS light switch made it in and will be added to 2.0! Quality piece of kit. As always, thanks for the “samples”.

31C67ED4-2E1E-4AEC-84C2-467FB8728F46.jpeg

Does someone know a source for the connectors used on the FJ40? I am going to TRY to copy my wiring harness and re-make a new one. My biggest problem to date is finding the connectors used in the harness. Some wire colors and wire sizes are fairly easy to find…some may be a challenge but there is a work around since it would be my legend

You try @Coolerman?

Does someone know a source for the connectors used on the FJ40? I am going to TRY to copy my wiring harness and re-make a new one. My biggest problem to date is finding the connectors used in the harness. Some wire colors and wire sizes are fairly easy to find…some may be a challenge but there is a work around since it would be my legend

Picked up a set of windshield mount adjustable arms. I was surprised at how “substantial” these are compared to the black generic telescoping arms I was using.

26A15689-87B7-4A21-8945-BDC7BAE44698.jpeg

RCLC wrapping up the in-house media blasting on the seats. Tubs on the rotisserie and the chassis is northbound for some love. 👍

B5C6D61E-E701-4F8E-96CC-BB106AE3011D.jpeg

They're sand blasting inside the shop?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom