Registry 60-series Registry (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@cwwfj60, yes, 3b still runs strong. Next thing is a turbo though, and sliders, snorkel, lockers, etc.......

image.jpeg
1985 FJ60
150,000 miles
Owner:Josh
Vehicle: doesn't have a name yet
Family/adventure rig
Excited for where she'll take me
Haven't fully decided on the mods yet

1. 1982 FJ60 Non -US specs
2. Ernesto
3. 180,000 Kilometers. With new 2F coming soon.
4. All stock/original except for wheels.
5. Keeping it stock. Maybe a roof rack later
6. It's fun just to look at it in my garage after driving it in South America. I'll take for a spin it occasionally during summer weekends; wife and kids love it. The intention is to keep it as clean as it is to pass it to my kids later on; I'm doing the same with my 1971 FJ40 and 1978 FJ43.

View attachment 1222400

View attachment 1222401

View attachment 1222406

Great rig indeed Ernesto. What kind of wheels and tires are those? Did you have to do anything special to fit those? Am going to replace my wheels and tires to save a little more on gas so I was thinking going with something from a Sequoia/Tundra type of approach, hopefully they can be a direct swap. Thanks.

Great rig indeed Ernesto. What kind of wheels and tires are those? Did you have to do anything special to fit those? Am going to replace my wheels and tires to save a little more on gas so I was thinking going with something from a Sequoia/Tundra type of approach, hopefully they can be a direct swap. Thanks.
Thanks. I'm not sure where the wheels came from, they are stock Toyota (6 lugs) and came with the car from Colombia; most likely from a newer model TLC or a Hilux. It has spacers but no other mods. Wheels from a 4 runner could work too. The tires are 26570R17.

20160314_131859[1].jpg

Saw this fine rig outside my favorite local diner.
its an '89, lives in old san juan, and its name is pablo.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG

Hello fellas. I have never owned a land cruiser let alone any 4wd vehicle. I'm more of a two wheel enthusiast until a few years ago when I began fantasizing of driving to South america with my dirt bike and I couldn't think of any other vehicle than a diesel land cruiser to help facilitate this dream into reality.

1987 HJ61

Year/Model 1987 HJ61
Owner: Reynaldo E
Mileage: 195000 kms
Mods: OME shackle, Rancho schocks, rear bumper with hitch courtesy of 4x4labs. (alternator rebuild in progress-crossing my fingers!!)
I acquired this beast last summer 2015.

View attachment 1215603
This is the one in the dogpatch right. Black plates.

1. 1982 FJ60 Non -US specs
2. Ernesto
3. 180,000 Kilometers. With new 2F coming soon.
4. All stock/original except for wheels.
5. Keeping it stock. Maybe a roof rack later
6. It's fun just to look at it in my garage after driving it in South America. I'll take for a spin it occasionally during summer weekends; wife and kids love it. The intention is to keep it as clean as it is to pass it to my kids later on; I'm doing the same with my 1971 FJ40 and 1978 FJ43.

View attachment 1222400

View attachment 1222401

View attachment 1222406

I love your Cruiser! Perfect!

1. 1983 FJ60
2. Lucas
3. The Cruiser, The tank
4. 402,369
5. We reupholstered all the seats (if that counts), but otherwise it is mostly OEM.
6. Daily Driving
7. We've done lots to the car, but I used this picture because it was all I had that looked decent.

IMG_1583.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom