3fe fuel pressuer regulator vsv and ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After de smog do I have to keep the for vsv? Also can someone please tell me the purpose of the line in the pic below? It's the disconnected one in the pic. Thanks!
image-2039813359.jpg
image-2517213502.jpg
image-268944961.jpg

Trying to wrap this up tonight...

IIRC that vsv helps with restarts, nothing to do with emissions. We mounted it on the plenum.

attachment.php

Thanks for that...I need to read your build 5 more times! I am well behind the curve and frustrated, Im sure ill get it soon.

Are you coming to Vegas soon? like tomorrow? Please!!!!

Thanks,

Matt

Here's where I mounted my VSV:

1000000318.jpg

That vacuum port was unused in my swap/desmog, hard to see but there is a red silicone cap over the nipple in this pic:

1000000383.jpg

Tucker

Great, looks really good! I have to plumb the wires as i thought I wouldnt need it...oh well. I am also uncertain where the cold start wire from the ecm runs too...time is killing me...

I mounted my VSV in a similar location on the plenum as Tucker's picture.

The cold start wire goes to cold start injector on the upper driver side of the plenum. The injector will have a black plug and a hard fuel line from the rail connected to it.

I mounted my VSV in a similar location on the plenum as Tucker's picture.

The cold start wire goes to cold start injector on the upper driver side of the plenum. The injector will have a black plug and a hard fuel line from the rail connected to it.

I have that connection hooked up and it comes from the dedicated EFI harness.

There is also a "cold start" wire that is part of the EFI in the cowl harness, does the EFI harness get power to the cold start through the large 5 wire connector between the two harnesses?

Thanks for the info...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom