2023 Tundra Leveling Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bout a new tundra last week and I have a couple questions. 1. Best leveling kit and why 2. What size tires can I run with that leaving kit on stock 18” Trd wheels?

I am going thru this now with my '23 Sequoia

1) Westcott Designs seems to be a good front runner. Can run up to 37s with zero to min modification (on my platform- which should be close to yours). I think the only concern is that block that forces the wheel off the frame in case of a crash impact. (If I recall, 35's do not have an issue with that)

2) I'm debating stock on 35s or new rims and tires at 37...at an 8" width stock wheel, I don't think you want to be going over 35s with that...

I got confirmation from them that you'd be just shy of 83" total height on either 35/37 in case you have a height concern for 7' parking decks

I bout a new tundra last week and I have a couple questions. 1. Best leveling kit and why 2. What size tires can I run with that leaving kit on stock 18” Trd wheels?
@dobinson's, icon, and wescott design are all currently offering suspension upgrades for these... Armor for the sequoia is proving a little more difficult since Dissent hasn't planned a production run yet.

I'm currently running Westcott full suspension preload leveling kit. Looking to get 35" put on stock wheels soon.

For armor, I have the CBI covert bumper, requires a bit of cutting but I think it looks pretty non-instrusive especially without the bullbar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom