2023 Thanksgiving Sale on CruiserTeq.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
74 steering box.
Is there a kit? Think i only see input seal on the website.

Can't find aspeedi sleeve either...

Will email the shop

74 as in 1974 FJ40 or FJ55
or 74 as in BJ74 or HZJ74?

Which speedy seal are you after? We stock a handful.

Hi @cruiseroutfit. I'm looking at rear control arm bushing. I see: "Fits 1990 - 1997 8x/470 Applications." I'm unclear on "8x/470". Does this mean fits: LX470 (all 100 series)?

Hi @cruiseroutfit. I'm looking at rear control arm bushing. I see: "Fits 1990 - 1997 8x/470 Applications." I'm unclear on "8x/470". Does this mean fits: LX470 (all 100 series)?

That has to be a typo. Conventionally that would be 8x/450 and/or 10x/470

Which actual part number are you looking at?

That has to be a typo. Conventionally that would be 8x/450 and/or 10x/470

Which actual part number are you looking at?
100 series rear Control Arms (upper & lower) and Lateral Control Arm (pan hard) OEM or OE, rubber bushings.

100 series rear Control Arms (upper & lower) and Lateral Control Arm (pan hard) OEM or OE, rubber bushings.

Those would have to be typos. We have aftermarket rubber and OEM rubber for all applications but there isn't overlap on the 8x/450 & 100/470. I'll get the e-commerce guys to fix that.

Those would have to be typos. We have aftermarket rubber and OEM rubber for all applications but there isn't overlap on the 8x/450 & 100/470. I'll get the e-commerce guys to fix that.
100 series, If I read correct: "out of stock"
Perhaps you can provide a link here, for the correct bushing?

100 series, If I read correct: "out of stock"
Perhaps you can provide a link here, for the correct bushing?

I'm seeing 100% in-stock on your list and there are many orders for these same bushings over the weekend? If there is a specific part number your seeing out of stock, please share and... its likely out of stock as indicated.

I'm seeing 100% in-stock on your list and there are many orders for these same bushings over the weekend? If there is a specific part number your seeing out of stock, please share and... its likely out of stock as indicated.

Out of stock

Hey @cruiseroutfit I recently got a FF 80 rear axle that someone stole the locking 3rd out of and put a non locking 3rd in. Can I use the non locking rebuild kit?

Yes, the only difference is the differential gasket. They must have converted the housing to non OE cable/e-lock.

Out of stock

Ah copy, the SUS100BUSHKITAFT

Screenshot_20231126_123948_Chrome.jpg

That also includes front bushings but your post says your after rear bushings only. Can you clarify what you're after?

The site is correct, the front upper bushings are out of stock thus the complete aftermarket front & rear kit is out stock.

We do have the OEM front/rear kit in stock

Yes, the only difference is the differential gasket. They must have converted the housing to non OE cable/e-lock.

I think its a standard non-lock 3rd member. Ill probably put an ARB in it at some point... anyway sounds like i can grab this one?

or

I think its a standard non-lock 3rd member. Ill probably put an ARB in it at some point... anyway sounds like i can grab this one?

or

For non-locked (or ARB, Eaton, Detroit, etc), you would use:

Ah copy, the SUS100BUSHKITAFT

View attachment 3491861

That also includes front bushings but your post says your after rear bushings only. Can you clarify what you're after?

The site is correct, the front upper bushings are out of stock thus the complete aftermarket front & rear kit is out stock.

We do have the OEM front/rear kit in stock

I was searching and now found. Rear & front individual bushing along with complete bushing kits. Basically all 100 series suspension bushing. Comparing; pricing individual, kit, OEM to AFTMKT.

I was also trying to see, who manufactures AFTMKT bushing. I'm good with some manufacture and not with others. Like your wheel bearings, being same as manufacture as Toyota, without the Toyota name on the box. Examples of what I like: Aisin vs Toyota Aisin, Denso vs Toyota Denso. Koyo vs Toyota Koyo. Timken vs Toyota Timken. NTN vs Toyota NTN. Mitsubishi, etc.

So who manufacture the AFT bushings for 100 series, that you sell?
Feel free to PM me.

I was searching and now found. Rear & front individual bushing along with complete bushing kits. Basically all 100 series suspension bushing. Comparing; pricing individual, kit, OEM to AFTMKT.

I was also trying to see, who manufactures AFTMKT bushing. I'm good with some manufacture and not with others. Like your wheel bearings, being same as manufacture as Toyota, without the Toyota name on the box. Examples of what I like: Aisin vs Toyota Aisin, Denso vs Toyota Denso. Koyo vs Toyota Koyo. Timken vs Toyota Timken. NTN vs Toyota NTN. Mitsubishi, etc.

So who manufacture the AFT bushings for 100 series, that you sell?
Feel free to PM me.

We get aftermarket rubber from a few different sources, all companies we've worked with for 10+ years, some for 20+. I don't know specifics off the top of my head but I know they are not Japnese so not from a OE supplier. Please email the parts team at the shop for specifics as they'll have the resources to look up. Info@cruiseroutfitters.com

Last edited:
Thank you all for participating in our Turkey2023 holiday sale!! We are expecting a record shipping day. They've got all hands on deck including our parts/tech engineer, e-commerce manager and some sales/customer support gents all in the warehouse packing orders. 😎

The sale is now over and I'll be locking this thread. For any additional inquiries, please email the team at Cruiser Outfitters, they'll have the resources and bandwidth: info@cruiseroutfitters.com

What a day! The team at the shop absolutely rocked it and got ALL of the Thanksgiving weekend orders out the door, our biggest one day shipping day ever :cool:

IMG_20231127_191143.jpg

We had just a single back-order where stock was off by one, that customer has been contacted and we'll get it taken care of ASAP

1701137241054.png

There is some pallet freight that ship tomorrow (Tuesday), other than that we are caught up. Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom