2021 Christmas Party, December 18th! at Kim's! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hey Cruiserheads,

Kim and Brenda have offered to host our Christmas Party!! Thanks Kim and Brenda!!

December 18th is the date.

More details to follow, but mark your calendars.

Members are FREE. A member is on our member list because they paid their $20 to me in 2021 :).

Guests and companions are only $20. To help us with the numbers, please RSVP below with number in your party!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(I gotta get going on prizes! Post up ideas too!)

Members are welcome (no obligation) to bring an Appy or Dessert to share. Please post up what you'd like to bring.

Unfortunately this is the only day I can't make it in December. I might be able to make a late appearance but count me out for any head count for food or anything. If I don't make it out, have a good Christmas everyone and see you in the new year!

merry-christmas-ya-filthy-animals.jpg

Dammit same day as our annual christmas party! have a good time peeps

I as well have a Christmas party that evening. Am I assuming correctly that it’ll be an evening event? If so i will be a no show.

It's a dinner/evening event, yes

Conflicts with Kristin's work party. So, I think that Sarah and I will be attending (Kristin is obliged to do the work thing), with confirmation pending by end of the weekend but currently a good 80% probability.
Bill, we will have room for you.

Conflicts with Kristin's work party. So, I think that Sarah and I will be attending (Kristin is obliged to do the work thing), with confirmation pending by end of the weekend but currently a good 80% probability.
Bill, we will have room for you.
Thanks Franz, I appreciate that...

Ya'll have fun. Probably the first one I've ever missed I think? @naraic and I got all dressed up for todays toy run with the local club here, the Sunset Wheelers, and then in the city's santa parade this afternoon.

20211204_101525_HDR.jpg

Well done for making that happen @Enigma and @naraic

Unlikely I will make the Christmas do either :(

gb

I am in plus two for a total of three (Andrew and Magdalena coming with me).

There are two menu items for our Party.

We have ordered a Rib Eye roast for the Christmas feast. We will have potatoes, gravy and a mix of veggies.

We will also have salmon with rice and a mix of veggies.

Please include your preference with your RSVP.

Thank you,

Kim and Brenda.

2 beef one salmon for the threesome in our group

Reactions: kim
2 of us for salmon, looking fw to a social evening!

Reactions: kim
Kristin's work event has been canceled!
Please count us in for 4; 3 Rib Eye, 1 Salmon.
Bill - we'll give you a ride. I'll PM you to coordinate. Looking forward to this.
Franz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom