2015 Land Cruiser Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I really didn't come here to bash you, but you aren't listening/reading/comprehending what others are trying to tell you. Again, good luck with your build, hope your truck ends up to be exactly what you want.
Ok im considering whether to start a new Thread because before the build even started theirs already four pages of comments.

Hello Andrew, I am a new(ish) member of 'Mud. No one is out to maliciously "bash" anyone on ih8mud. There is a strong community. It is such a tremendous resource for Landcruiser owners, and so cherished (by them, probably less by their significant others), that people have and show a lot of respect for one another. I don't spend much time on other forums but I doubt there is as much love and respect going around on them. If you're coming here fresh from other types of forums, just consider that this one might be a bit different - perhaps a bit slower, but it's probably the best out there. Much like an 80. Take care of it, show it some love and respect, and it will pay big dividends.

my $0.02 and good luck with your build

Thank you!!!
Hello Andrew, I am a new(ish) member of 'Mud. No one is out to maliciously "bash" anyone on ih8mud. There is a strong community. It is such a tremendous resource for Landcruiser owners, and so cherished (by them, probably less by their significant others), that people have and show a lot of respect for one another. I don't spend much time on other forums but I doubt there is as much love and respect going around on them. If you're coming here fresh from other types of forums, just consider that this one might be a bit different - perhaps a bit slower, but it's probably the best out there. Much like an 80. Take care of it, show it some love and respect, and it will pay big dividends.

my $0.02 and good luck with your build
you!!!

Dunno kiddo, just a gut feeling. Very cool to be doing a project with your Dad. Post up some more photos for us of the truck in its current state so we can see what you're working with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom