200's at Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent day out with Romer leading Fins & Things!! Thank you and your daughters for a great day out....

Glad you enjoyed. You are not afraid to wheel your cruiser. Got home late last night. Once I get caught up I will post pics of you doing Kenny's Climb.

My daughter took this of me on Poison Spider doing the wedge. This will have to do for now
wedge.PNG

I tell you, MilkmanVX isn't afraid to try anything. He did Kenny's climb even after I told him it would damage both front and rear bumpers a bit

DSC01188.jpg
DSC01189.jpg
DSC01190.jpg
DSC01136.jpg

A couple my daughter took of me going up an obstacle

Fins.PNG
fins2.PNG

I use to run 18 as that is what I did in my 80. This is a much heavier truck and causes the tires to "pooch" out more risking sidewall damage. I ran 22 and had no issues. When I moved to my 100, I had 3 tires get the sidewall cut and a friend of mine suggested the heavier vehicle requires heavier pressure to reduce risk to the tires. It was good advice

Wish I would have read this sooner. Would have tried to meet up for dinner, beer etc..

Jason

Jason, I would have enjoyed that. Not real happy with the SOR rear bumper on my 40, but then I have used my toy budget up for a bit :D

Jason, I would have enjoyed that. Not real happy with the SOR rear bumper on my 40, but then I have used my toy budget up for a bit :D

Ken,

Well hold off a little longer ;). Once I get moved, the 40 products will be getting some new R&D! Along with the 100 and 200 bumpers and racks.

J

I tell you, MilkmanVX isn't afraid to try anything. He did Kenny's climb even after I told him it would damage both front and rear bumpers a bit

Well, -it's only plastic ... LIFE can't be held up by mere plastic!!! --if you'd have said I would break my axle or transfer case, I may have backed out... :)

Any more pictures? These are great so far... Kudos to all you guys wheeling your 200's, especially those with stock rear bumpers. Nice work! :beer:

Any more pictures? These are great so far... Kudos to all you guys wheeling your 200's, especially those with stock rear bumpers. Nice work! :beer:

a few more

a.PNG
c.PNG
f.PNG
h.PNG
i.PNG

Herer are a few my Daughter just sent me. The first is on Hells. The next 3 demonstrate the line at the waterfall on Poison Spider

0.PNG
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Nice! Mental notes made of your lines on Fins and Poison Spider.

Great pics!

I'm planning some more mods to my truck, @Romer. We will be joining you and the rest of the Rising Sun crowd at the next Cruise Moab. I got a taste of that Moab slickrock, and I'm wanting to run a few more of those trails. That was a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom