For Sale 2006 LX470: Clean and lifted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 2006 LX470. Finished out in the desirable pearl white over tan, this is one of the cleanest trucks you'll find today. It started life as an executive cruiser and wasn't modified until the second owner and myself. All service is up to date (90k and 120k complete) and there's nothing this truck needs besides a set of rear pads in the next few thousand miles (I've ordered them, so unless it sells tomorrow, it will have fresh brake pads as well). In the last couple of months alone, I've spent near $5k in service to keep this truck in excellent running condition (among other smaller things, a new steering rack was installed because one of the bushings was on it's way out). It's free of any paint work save for the driver's side mirror (someone decided they wanted it more and took it upon themselves to take it), and has only a few rock chips around the truck. While it is used occasionally off-road (as evidenced by the love-mark on the front bumper), I'm extremely cautious about the lines I choose and never run through brush (it's too nice a truck for some custom "pin-stripes"). The interior is very clean and the only negatives are the driver's arm-rest (where there is a crack in the leather about the size of a quarter-it's being fixed now though) and a scratch in the back seat. All carpets are clean, and everything works. In short, this is a no-stories, darn near perfect truck.

All that said, here's the essential information:

Miles: just under 121,000 (this will vary-while it's not my daily driver, I do love driving it)

Modifications-Exterior:
- OME heavy lift kit
- Complete removal of the AHC system (at a cost of close to $2k). Lines, reservoir, etc. Just about the only thing remaining are the cabin switches and the sensors.
- ARB front bumper
- Slee rear bumper with tire swing-out
- Metal-Tech sliders
- KMC wheels with BFG All terrains

Modifications - Interior:
- iSimple iPod and satellite radio kit (a full price offer gets to keep the lifetime subscription box currently installed)
- Coverall mats in all three rows

Stock Parts Remaining:
- 18" wheels, but no tires
- OEM floor mats
- Running boards

Price: $36,000 OBO

I'm in no real hurry to sell, but if I get a good offer, I'll let her go for the next toy. I've got tons more high resolution photos if you're interested.

Oh lala!

I like it.

Not interested in trading for a 40?

Nice truck, GLWS! We are looking for another vehicle but too far...

This was on ebay a while back. Good looking truck.

Nice rig, if you decide you might be interested in selling the rear bumper PM me. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the comments.

The truck is in Austin, TX. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in it and drive to Canada though. I'll have it shipped or drive it to a new owner for the cost of a flight and fuel.

No trades for now and I'm not looking to part this thing out. It's too nice of a package as is.

Had a tire question come up through PMs and figured I'd let everyone know as well. Tires were replaced within the last few months so they have roughly 5-7k miles (I know it's at least 5k as I just rotated them and I rotate all my tires every 5k miles).

Nice!

Time to get serious as I've found the next toy. I've dropped the price to $34,500, here, or best offer.

To the top. Open to offers at this point.

PM sent

PM sent with math error.

Has it had a new timing belt?

Been out of town for a bit and am now back. PM box was full, so if I haven't replied, I didn't get your message-resend and I'll get back with you.

1toy, yes, it's been replaced.

Weird that I haven't seen your rig around town. Good luck with the sale.

Matts are a dark grey.

David-I haven't driven it in a while.

Price drop to $32,500. Let's get it sold.

You have PM

Pm'd ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom