1kzte no start (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Removed egr to make Block off plates, removed intake manifold to clean and will clean out the intercooler.

Also the alternator was charging at 13.1 so I rebuilt it. Will see how it goes

It sounds bizzarre that all these things have gone at once. Sounds like the car has has had a major electrical over voltage or something has fried badly at some stage?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

How many k's on it at this point? I was shocked when I pulled my intake at 100k and saw how much it had filled with oily soot. And mine was a cherry example that looked like new.

Glad to hear you at least have it going now. Some excellent troubleshooting happening here. Good show @KiwiBogan !

I was thinking the exact same thing.

How many k's on it at this point? I was shocked when I pulled my intake at 100k and saw how much it had filled with oily soot. And mine was a cherry example that looked like new.

Glad to hear you at least have it going now. Some excellent troubleshooting happening here. Good show @KiwiBogan !
Thanks mate, happy to help where I can 😎🤙

Been working good so far. Charging at 14.4 now.

Just have some a few things to check, kinda has a laziness to it still altho the speedo says otherwise. Might give the pump a slight adjustment again.

Currently changing some suspension parts that in need of changing and brakes

Update....vehicle has been driving however no strong kickdown and o/d light blinking.

Upon checking, a solenoid has no resistance. Also no 2 speed sensor code comes up. Currently awaiting on new solenoids and a no 2 speed sensor.

Sometimes, probably 5% of the time I get a hard start, takes like 8 seconds and starts and cuts off. Then starts and works normal. 95% of the time, it's a quick key turn and start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom