For Sale 1997 1FZFE MOTOR & TRANNY (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Came out of an LX450. Purchased in 2005 from a gentleman that performed a diesel swap. Still crated & on pallet. I had plans for it, but have never followed through.
Friend's son just diagnosed w/ cancer & will not live long. I am selling this motor to add to his fundraising.

Includes gearbox and all removed to make way for the diesel conversion
Engine harness still intact, unplugged at dash
Around 90000 total miles

I'd like to get $1000 for it.
I'll try to get some pics today.

Thank you for looking!
Chris

This is the link to his gofundme account that I started for him. Feel free to give!!
Mods please remove if not appropriate here.
Click here to support Donovan's Fund by Chris Arthur

I think you mean 1FZFE if it's out of a 97

Hi,

can you please post some detailed pics?

also, your location would help...

regards

Hi,

can you please post some detailed pics?

also, your location would help...

regards
Pics will follow later today.

Picayune, Ms. 39466

Hi,

Thanks for reply...
You mentioned around 90000 miles. Is there any way you can substantiate this claim?
Also, the engine was sitting for more than 11 years !!!! were there some special measures to ensure proper storage of the engine?

regards

Your inbox is full! Call me tomorrow I would like to talk to you about purchasing this. 859-760-1942

What a sad story, hope boy recovers and wins.

Jorge

Where is the engine and trans? I'll take it if it's not to difficult to ship.

Archie
512-800-8869

Add me to the list. I am fairly local and can pick up at your convenience. Feel free to PM me if you like. TIA

I've been looking for an engine for months, and finally had about given up. Leave mud for a few days and this pops up...

Let me buy it, I'll pick it up ASAP, and I'll make a $1300 donation because cancer SUCKS; I've lost too many family members from it.

Tom - 334-740-6106

I could really use this and not too far away. Don't be a tease :)

Man if that doesn't tug at your heart strings!! Good luck with sale! Kudos for doing the right thing good karma all the way around!

Apologies, been away.
My dad pulled it out yesterday & set it behind his shop. He is sending me a couple of pics shortly.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2i_faFrIlnOdGt2Q1FZb0lycVp2R1lVSUU3QUw5WEtDWWln
open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom