~ 1996 Supercharged LC - Feeler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

<<<Sold>>>>

:(

:(
Supercharger.jpg

Last edited:
THAT is a smokin' deal right there!!!

I'd be all over it if I didn't already have something lined up.:doh:

I usually say "Good luck!", but I have a feeling you won't need much of it to part with it.;)

GOOD LUCK!!!:hillbilly:

Sent you a PM!!

Thanks Mot –

Last edited:
can you post more pictures or email me whatever pictures you have of the car? interior, exterior, engine bay etc etc.

ac/stereo/electricals work ok?

anything on the car that has any known issues?

what's the gas mileage like with the supercharger on?

how much more power is there? must run 91 octane?

thanks

All ac/steror/electricals work!. I have owned 2 SC truck, and MPG is close to stock one. You can do a search here on mud.

Last edited:
Free Bump for a rig I am trying to find a way to buy!! I am totally trying to pass this off on some folks that I know are interested in a rig like this too!!

Good Luck if I can't do it!!

Thanks Darren....My wife has been telling me to keep it as I am seriously thinking about it. Not sure $7K will even help us with down payment. :)

bump - Need to buy a home and will be communting a lot. :(

I just bought my house, now I need another cruiser pm sent

Good luck on the sale Ting! :)

I can't tell what color it is by the engine bay pic, or have I missed it above?

It's navy/dark blue!

I sent you a pm!!

Alb, NM. Unimog 404 /Portals / lockers/ 4.3 chevy w/t-350 in front of 6-sp. st w/o clutch (400-1 crawl)
or w/ creapers aprox. 1200-1 crawl. front / rear hydro steer. caged. doka(4 dr) Just to start. Trade?
just throughing it out there. Im wanting to trade this family crawler for a fj-80 built. If you know anyone.

Could you PM me more pics. Am searching for a friend who is very interested and willing to fly down from Alberta if it meets expectations.

Hey Ting, is this guy still available?

Do you know the details on the theft?

While the previous owner was warming up the truck on his driveway, and someone took the truck. They found the truck after insurance company paid for it in full amount to the PO. By law, DMV has to issue “salvage” if insurance paid in full amount. Again no accidents, and no overspray paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom