1996 gxl 80 series wiring diagrams? Please help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all searching for a fuse box wiring diagram and engine loom diagram for my 1996 gxl 80 series cruiser with a N/A 1hz
D9C527B0-BFED-48F1-96AE-48ACE0085E14.jpeg

Hello all searching for a fuse box wiring diagram and engine loom diagram for my 1996 gxl 80 series cruiser with a N/A 1hz
Well that looks like a mess. Have you looked in the resources section for the EWD?

Well that looks like a mess. Have you looked in the resources section for the EWD?
Yeh mate I’ve had a look around and an struggling to find a 1hz one all the diagrams are petrol

Yeh mate I’ve had a look around and an struggling to find a 1hz one all the diagrams are petrol
The physical layout of that relay box is almost identical to the petrol version. The only difference is the fuel heater relay that you have vs. the EFI MAIN relay that we have.

1702065314227.jpeg

The physical layout of that relay box is almost identical to the petrol version. The only difference is the fuel heater relay that you have vs. the EFI MAIN relay that we have.

View attachment 3501775
Yeh I get what your saying basically the same is there a wiring diagram i could use whole engine loom as I’m trying to install a whole new fuse box or possibly a diagram, I have cut the old box out and am now trying to figure out the mix matched wires I have left

Yeh I get what your saying basically the same is there a wiring diagram i could use whole engine loom as I’m trying to install a whole new fuse box or possibly a diagram, I have cut the old box out and am now trying to figure out the mix matched wires I have left
I would download the 1996 EWD. It's all in there, but there isn't 1 schematic for the engine loom. It's separated into sections.
Did you mark the wires before you cut them???

I would download the 1996 EWD. It's all in there, but there isn't 1 schematic for the engine loom. It's separated into sections.
My only issue is I can’t find the 1996 manual for the diesel 80 I own if that makes sense I just need a link or something to a EWD for mine every manual I check is petrol

My only issue is I can’t find the 1996 manual for the diesel 80 I own if that makes sense I just need a link or something to a EWD for mine every manual I check is petrol
Or would you be able to supply a pin out style diagram of the bottom of that fuse box

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom