For Sale 1994 FzJ80 St Paul Mn built $7000 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I purchased a 97 LX450 and this one has to go. Just when I got the build right!

1994 FJ80, 222K miles
Head gasket and PHH replaced at 200K. Runs great, replaced radiator and water pump at same time
ARB front and rear 5.29 gears purchased in Oct
35" equivalent BFK MT KO's less than 5K miles on new tires
ARB front bumper with 7klb Mile Marker winch
LAME fab heavy duty rear bumper with tire swing out, newly powder coated
Kenwood stereo system with all new speakers front and rear. XM sat radio, USB etc. very nice system.
Leather seats are in "good" condition with typical wear on driver side.
MetalTech sliders newly powder coated

over the last several years this truck has served 3 purposes. Airport and back, towing camper and the occasional off road trip. I travel a great deal of the time so when i get home i dont have the free time to "work" on my truck. Most of the work has been done by a professional, axles, gears, bumpers etc.

There is rust on the truck in the usual places, rear quarter panels etc. Its hard to see unless your looking for it but this is NOT a rust free vehicle.

Call if you would like to discuss. Seven One Five 410-zero-6-1-four or text. Send a text and i can text you my email.

Located near St Paul Mn. As I stated earlier, I travel a great deal, text is best way to reach me.

truck 1.jpg

truck wash 02.jpg

powder coated bumper.jpg

Post vacation bump.

This was the first 80 I ever fell in love with. Hope she goes to a good home, buddy. What a great, capable and cared for rig. Sentimental bump from yours truly.

Thanks Chem

Price drop bump

$6500

Sale Pending

Sold, in route to new home

gone 2.jpg

Is this sold? (which it appears to be by the photos) My buddy is looking at it on craigslist right now and just sent you a text. Maybe you could delete the ad if it is :flipoff2:

Yes, its sold. Naw, i think ill just leave the CL add. I love getting the texts....

That would possibly explain why you were answering questions questions about a vehicle that you sold a week ago.

That would possibly explain why you were answering questions questions about a vehicle that you sold a week ago.

Yeah, hate to be rude. I deleted the add, thanks for the heads up. I dont sell stuff very often.... Im mostly on the buying side... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom