craigslist 1994 FJZ80 Seattle Eastside in Redmond, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1994 FJZ80 Seattle Eastside in Redmond, WA CHEAP!! $1875!!

EDIT MY BOTTOM LINE!!!
$1875 with whatever gas is in it (1/2 tank right now)

You will probably never see another running and driving 1994 FJZ80 for that price. It runs great, has a few TLC issues, but needs a new home. If it doesn't sell for the above, I will pray for another cash for clunker event....

Cheap good running $2450 for mud...

No it's not perfect, yes it needs the driver's side axle seal replaced (will provide). Felts and bearings are new, just botched the job. Axle nut socket and seal puller provided :)

I won't hide anything about the history... But I would also drive it to Alaska tomorrow. Newer Hankook At tires. Bump It off road winch bumper. Clean title!

New radiator, new number 6 injector and PHH done at 164,000 miles, currently has 215,000

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser

206 five five Zero 4375

Last edited:
Posted this up on a local club page for you!

-Mike

Can't belive this is still around... Tank of gas is about 5% of the asking price!!!

Any interior photos? Is the paint peeling anywhere?

Looks like a great rig from the Craigslist photos.

There is two surface rust spots one on the top edge of the windshield and a smaller one below the rear window. The windows need to be pulled and the rust sanded and POR15ed or equivalent.

The interior,is brown cloth with no rips or tears. The dash pad is uncracked and in great shape. The sunroof rattles as we'll as the drivers side rear view mirror. Both fixes are documented here on MUD.

The scion radio was not installed gracefully and the plastic piece was nibbled in order to fit in. The power antenna has been replaced with a aftermarket fixed whip.

I have a series of larger pics with an email. I did not take interior pics, but will tomorrow.

I honestly can't believe this hasn't sold. Not every issue has been dealt with, but I can tell you that I can give you a compete list.

We now have 4 cars, 2 motorcycles and a trailer in a 2 car driveway.

I won't give it away and am pretty close to my minimum, I would take a few things in trade plus cash:

Stihl weed wacker
Honda or equivalent lawn mower
Ham Radio
Hitch hauler for a dirt bike
Rigid or VisionX LED light bar
Warn or Ramsey winch
Winch bumper for the FJ

I think it's a fair deal

Holy cow....

I thought this would have been an easy sell???

Plates renewed in September...
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_1009.JPG
IMG_1012.JPG

Not again!

If you were 1,000 miles closer I'd freakin buy it.:crybaby:
It runs,
Its ugly,
Its cheap,
Its perfict for me.:p
One of these days one of these cheap, ugly, lovely FJZ80's are gunna pop up in AZ and Im gunna be on it like white on rice.
Still waiting,,,

Waiting.

Waiting....

More interior pics. The hanging red wire was from the LED flasher from some aftermarket alarm. Its not hot and can be trimmed or hidden. I don't have any working remotes, but I did get a set of new keys freshly cut from the lock code. The originals were very worn out.
2011-11-19_09-02-40_644.jpg
2011-11-19_09-02-45_252.jpg

And yes it needs a really thorough vacuuming, between the kids and us taking on camping trips all summer. I will try to get to that when it warms up today...

There are no hideous stains or smells... just normal family stuff. All the seatbelts are there and function well for car seats... The dash pad is in great shape...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom