1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 80 San Francisco Bay Area

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by cary, Jul 16, 2003.

1. cary

cary

Hey all,

I saw this 80 for sale at the same auto broker I bought mine from. He said it is a 1 owner. It has factory lockers, no running boards, and is a cloth interior.

Here is the link: http://www.nohrsauto.com/used.php?dd=www.nohrsauto.com:auto:88

The guy is a really good guy and said he wants to move it and would take $9900 (he might go a little lower but he normally prices things to move).

Cary

2. semlin

semlin rocker

Media:
    Cary,
    lockers and a cloth interior is an unusual combination and that's an unusually good price. Anyone thinking of buying this might want to try to get the factory build sheet from a Toyota dealer to make sure it was that way when it started life.

3. cary

cary

I'm pretty sure it is, I believe it was a one owner trade in. The guy that has it is a broker and often will broker a new car and then take the owners old car in trade. He generally only sells clean cars. I like him because 1) he brokered a used Pathfinder for me at a good price, 2) by father in laws Mercedes was bought from him a good price, and 3) I got my LC from him for a deal. He is a very straight shooter.

BTW, for anyone interested in it, there is a Toy dealer down the street if you want a perpuchase inspection. Also my mechanic is located around the corner from this broker, and even though he is a BMW mechanic, he works on my LC and I 4wheel with him.

Cary