Parting Out 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 - Monument, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have the Transmission and T case? Can you tell me about it ?
I do have the transmission and t-case. Here is what I can tell you from the times I drove the truck:
  • Truck was sitting for several years
  • Previous owner would drive it around his property here and there, but it was not a daily driver and it probably got driven 5 miles a year
  • He had to top off the transmission fluid when I bought it, so it was leaking somewhere
  • I was able to drive it and it would go through all the gears, but sometimes in reverse or in 1st gear you'd have to rev it up and then it would surge on you a bit.
  • Transfer case shifted fine in and out of 4WD
If you have any more questions feel free to email me at SigfridsAndSons@gmail.com.

Best,

Chris Sigfrids

Is the windshield in good condition? Also interested in RH chrome rocker moulding, transfer case shifter knob, front bumper if in good condition. What condition are front seats in? Looking for grey pattern seat to replace driver side on my 1988 FJ62.

Didn't get an email, even checked to see if it was sent to my junk mail folder. Gmail might be having fits again. If you could please try this emai addy. ranger1963@juno.com.
Thanks!
Just sent it. Should be there any second now.

I believe this is the same as on my 91 FJ80. Center intake tube. See attached.

PN: 17883-61030

3fe air intake splice.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom