1985 HJ75 Pickup (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seeing the 74 get broomed to the curb was not so bad. I have one to hold close up and Sam is now giving it love.

The truck, ahh, the truck. That's another story. Perhaps the new custodian will lift it a bit and put proper tyres under it. One can hope....:)

Seeing the 74 get broomed to the curb was not so bad. I have one to hold close up and Sam is now giving it love.

The truck, ahh, the truck. That's another story. Perhaps the new custodian will lift it a bit and put proper tyres under it. One can hope....:)
Proper tires and paint that darn engine. :)

I got over the BLUE LONG AGO.

Congrats...makes my decision easier now as I wont have to dream about your 75 anymore. Sorry it wasnt me...but glad it is going to good home. Congrats again. Hopefully you dont have sellers remorse like I did when I sold my 84 FJ60 that was nearly all original (paint, interior, engine, wheels, glass, etc) and a one family vehicle since bought new. :(
410449275.jpg

Congrats...makes my decision easier now as I wont have to dream about your 75 anymore. Sorry it wasnt me...but glad it is going to good home. Congrats again. Hopefully you dont have sellers remorse like I did when I sold my 84 FJ60 that was nearly all original (paint, interior, engine, wheels, glass, etc) and a one family vehicle since bought new. :(
410449275.jpg
Considering I've owned the Ute longer than any other Cruiser I've had, I'm sure there will be "sellers recourse". Fortunately I'll have another Cruiser in the garage to help ease the pain. That is one sharp 60 Series. :)

image.jpg
..... It's not the first time I've sold a Cruiser and then had second thoughts. (I've had my favorites)

image.jpg
It appears the owner of our local Toyota dealership is stocking his own Toyota Land Cruiser museum. This is a small but new addition to his collection.

He has always had a small collection of Cruisers at the dealership (most recently he had a 45 Series firetruck and very low mileage FJ40) but undoubtedly he has slowly been filling a local warehouse with Cruisers. I hope to visit the building next week.

He's WAY behind Mr Miller. North of 70 examples currently. Of course it is only Saturday night and than number can change at any minute........ :)

He's WAY behind Mr Miller. North of 70 examples currently. Of course it is only Saturday night and than number can change at any minute........ :)
If I knew someone with an airplane I would fly out there to see that. :)

Hello,

Sorry to hear that.

Hope the Cruiser went to a good home.

Juan

He has always had a small collection of Cruisers at the dealership (most recently he had a 45 Series firetruck and very low mileage FJ40) but undoubtedly he has slowly been filling a local warehouse with Cruisers. I hope to visit the building next week.
If you go and need company I might know someone who is available.

image.jpg
Geeez ..... Those tires on payment would be like having these in the cab on a full time basis. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom